IZ*ONE things I’ll be bitter about forever

• #1 Them never performing EYES

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s their only song from their Korean albums that they never performed, which is saddening, because it’s one of their best bsides

#2 LOVE BUBBLE being in a Japanese album

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It‘s a freaking Korean song and did not get the recognition it deserved since most WIZ*ONEs didn’t pay attention to their Japanese albums. A pity, because love bubble is a BOP

#3 (very bitter but idc) Sakura being part of the SSOTS dance break, while three dance line members had to sit it out

Those three dance line members were also the least recognized dance line members, which made it even more bitter. Yes, Sakura did improve back then, but she was still one of the worst dancers of the group at that point and it was very unfair towards the other dance line members.

#4 Yujin never being part of a special stage

People love talking about her favoritism in IVE, not knowing this was the first time she actually got what she deserved. IZ*ONE members were part of numerous special stages and Yujin was the only Korean member besides Hyewon (whom we‘re not going to count because of her lack of skill) that never had a special stage.

#5 the girls never having a final concert with a live audience

Self explanatory

#6 Lesson and Parallel universe not being released officially

Eunbi and Yena wrote these beautiful songs and they weren’t even released ;(

• Salalalala

Changed the title of the thread from “IZ*ONE things I’ll be better about forever” to “IZ*ONE things I’ll be bitter about forever”.
  • The fact that it wasn't BlackpinkHouse who made this thread :pepe-life-support:

Well, at least I’m over their disbandment ;(.

I miss the girls a lot, but these are things that I look back to and wish that they could have been different.

• True, you got that over him.

I really hate temporary groups for just this reason. They win dedicated fans that they are then forced to abandon when they are made to disband :(

Yeah, and while I do miss the time with IZ*ONE, I don’t regret stanning them at all.

I had a beautiful time with them and since I started stanning them when I was 14 and I’m now 18, it’s become very nostalgic to me.

I also have to admit that I do like how the things currently are, since my biases from IZ*ONE (Wy and YJ) are thriving more and more.

The rest I do support, but don’t stan, but I’m happy to see that most of them are doing very well too

• True, you got that over him.

I really hate temporary groups for just this reason. They win dedicated fans that they are then forced to abandon when they are made to disband :(

according to BPhouse they never even disbanded they are going through an extended hiatus ala BP

• according to BPhouse they never even disbanded they are going through an extended hiatus ala BP

I Wonder if he’ll ever come to his senses. Being in denial can’t be an easy thing

• Nako from being Main vocal to....a vocal

:sob-bunny::sob-bunny:

At least she has a lot of lines here

• As for OP's post, i think Izone is at their best when they do cutesy concept. And seeing as how half the group was 2001 or younger, they actually fit these youthful concepts back in 2018 and 2019.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!