Posts by Rainbow_Pearls

admit it or no idol are not artists and they will never be no matter how talented they are . they are puppets who sell themselves to teenage fangirl for fame and money and they have to be 100% loyal to their fans and follow everything the company said. it's his fault for choosing this road i remmeber the quiett and dok2 offer to sign him to their hihop label but he said no thinking the idol road is easier . if he choose to be rapper instead of idol he would be more free to date or get married and nobody will care and he will make more money and will be more respected as an artist just look almost all the korean rappers are married or dating publicly and their carrer are just fine

He's better than All Ur faves he's thé first Korean artist to speak and donate to blm and he educate and all his artists and tell them to speak about it and hé didn't speak about it After getting a back lash like some of Ur faves and also hé speak about asian hâte and he's using his Platforms in a good way also when Ur idols were silence almost all the Korean rappers speak about blm and they donate and they Always give crédit to black music and black artist. Si plz kpoopies leave khh Alone and mind Ur own business

U Can tell thé Work harder than Anyone their part music Was really good Ur Was thé one who make them build a solide fanbase . They original unlike other boy group who keep copying their thème and topic sound also they aways prépare content for their fans and they Always prépare good performance and good management and promo . Unlike bts exo even thou they more talented and cooler their music is better than BTS they don't Work as hard they Never prépare contents for their fan i think they only have 3 reality shows With few épisods while BTS have a lot and run dépasse 100 their performance are mostly lipsync and their stupid company didn't take opportunités like cochella offre western collab and they Saïd no to an american label when they offer to manage exo in west

I never said that Idols don’t do cultural appropriation. But it’s kind of sad to see some KHH artists with dreads,corn row,durags and all. They are supposed to be educated about the hip hop culture and the black culture but it seems like they don’t care and just copy thinking it’s just an aesthetic to be cool or maybe the do really not care.

I agree with the rest of your post. They are more free!

And tyvm I will check the artists mentionned ;-)

this days only few of them do dreads also all the korean rappers supported the black live matter

about the song i mention it's collaboration between 3 artist and the song call siren

U acting like Idol Never done culture approciation at least rappers are awhare of black culture they give crédit and they Never Say the n Word unlike idols . I Heard that khiphop is more popular than K-pop in Korea the only thing stoping it from charting is BC thé songs have a lot of swear Words that's why they don't play it in public place which affect the chart the most popular song et this moment is homies Paul blanco uneducated kid Siren it's also in the top 20 of the Korean chart and about young ppl avoinding K-pop and going hip-hop it's true i think it BC mâle Idol aren't taking seriously anymore and there's strong préjudice against them also it's more Confy to live as a rapper BC u Can make Ur own music u Can date publicly if u want like Lost rappers and u don't have to worry about fan cancelling u BC hip-hop fan only focus on music also rap comunity in about music quality it's not about visuals and been young and not do Any scandal for exemple the winner of khh award album of the year 2021 is bilstax which is a 40 y.o rapper married 2 Time and have some scandals he win BC his album Was a criticly acclaimed album it's not about who Sell more it's about the quality. If u want music recommandation or variété show u Can Ask.

Those ‘real artists’ apparently also consider BTS to be ‘real artists’...

Which they are, of course.

Yawn. Dull take. Next!

bts are idols and they will never be taking seriously as an artists no matter what they achieve their carrer will end once they grow older announce dating or getting married