Koreans don’t really care about Billboard achievements unless....

• Lol well i grew up watching charts.

I dont check the songs most the time billboard is filled with trash ngl lmao but i still like to be up to date somewhat.

Dont wanna wake up some day a boomer.

I only follow kpop numbers because I happen to be a participant of forums and stan verse. Kek. Like I knew a lot more numbers when I was kore active and now it’s more like a habit I can’t break.

But in any case

That’s what I was saying you stay up to date via the Spotify/youtube/tiktok trending lists.

• Casey Kasem's countdown

^^ now there's a blast from the past! As a teen, I kept up with this too, every freakin' week! And CK shared a lot of trivia about the artists and songs and just music in general. Good times.

Unless the act is T. Swift, Adele, BTS, etc., the BB200 now is a battle of which artist has the bigger fandom in streaming or physical sales.

MassiveKpopFan I love that TXT is doing well here, it's one of the things that keeps the TXT achievements thread going, which is fun for myself- and maybe crazydoll86! ;-)

• ^^ now there's a blast from the past! As a teen, I kept up with this too, every freakin' week! And CK shared a lot of trivia about the artists and songs and just music in general. Good times.

Yes! you could learn the most random stuff about songs and artists. I was always waiting for him to drop a fun story about my faves. It was always my background music when I was doing my weekend homework. It just wasn't the same when Ryan Seacrest took over, but I listened to well into my early 20s. ^^^^

• No matter what Idol achieve at the end of the day nobody will take it seriously BC it's thé résultats of fan streaming and not BC the music is great unless u'r really really good like zico or gdrafon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!