Posts by pchromo4

whose victim from this drama again? there is none

These are people who lost their families members to NSA brutality and have never even received a public apology or acknowledgement from the government all this time. They are allowed to feel hurt by the way the NSA is portrayed in a drama, regardless of your opinion on it.

Court just thrown those victim applicant to the trash, now what ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Mocking the victims is a new low.

Nobody in Korea cares about this manufactured scandal. Seriously. Online petitions are worthless, Knetz are even more worthless. Koreans got more important things to worry about than a mfing K drama lol.

Nobody cares? Is that why the JTBC studio head is currently trying to grovel to the victims' families right now?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'll say it again slowly for you.

NSA justified their actions in the 1980s because they claimed NK spies would hide among students, hence why they'd need to search and interrogate university students.

Survivors from that era deny ANY EXISTENCE of NK spies among university students. NSA simply said that as justification to spread fear and humiliation.

What is the male lead of snowdrop and how did jisoo's character find him?

Wait, don't tell me - you haven't even seen the episodes yet? LOL

fact checking for y'all :pepe-tea:
    check out my thread before, so you wouldn't look like a fool

NSA justified searching and interrogating students because of so-called "north korean spies hiding among students".

What is the male lead of snowdrop and how did jisoo's character find him? :pepe-popcorn: Why isn't that addressed in the link? Kind of the elephant in the room.

I’m speaking in a natural tone please.

Defending… lol at least quote me completely… I said it’s not that unrealistic that they will get a warrant, they would get it anyway no matter if it’s warranted or not. This article is explaining the the national intelligence of Korea and the different stages it took. It’s from 1999. It’s an unbiased source. So no Snowdrop propaganda here.

"So this scene doesn’t seem that unrealistic, especially not since they were at a prestigious women institution."

Reality: SNU and Yonsei students were being tortured to death. Why do you think a prestigious women's university would be exempt? By implying "they would act better at a prestigious women's university" (which I have seen you use this defense in multiple comments), you ARE humanizing the NSA.

I wasn’t falling into any trap, I’m not so easily to be manipulated by any side lol.

I quoted your exact words. What's dangerous is that I'm sure you do consider yourself a reasonably critically-thinking person, who would never just blindly support their faves. And even here you're using language that is defending/humanizing the NSA.

Now imagine people are even less likely to critically think and instead just consume the drama at face value. That's why people say this drama is dangerous. Thanks for exhibiting this example so cearly tho.

About the warrant… this is what this article says.

“The security presence in city centers, near university campuses, government and party offices, and media centers was heavy. Citizens, particularly students and young people, were subject to being stopped, questioned, and searched without due process. The typical response to demonstrations was disruption by large numbers of Combat Police, short-term mass detention of demonstrators, and selective prosecution of the organizers. Arrest warrants--required by law--were not always produced at the time of arrest in political case

According to this Article there was a Law that a warrant was required. Nevertheless they often didn’t got one and just did what they wanted like you said, but some seem to have got a warrant. So this scene doesn’t seem that unrealistic, especially not since they were at a prestigious women institution.

https://irp.fas.org/world/rok/nis.htm

You're already falling into the trap. You believe "just because they said they'd always use a warrant means of course they used a warrant" + "they wouldn't act that badly at a prestigious women institution".

Park Jong Cheol, who was waterboarded to death, was a Seoul National University student. Lee Han-yeol, who died after being smashed by a tear gas cannister at a protest ON YONSEI CAMPUS, was a Yonsei University student.

Do you not see you're a prime example of potential harm? You're already believing the NSA couldn't have been THAT terrible, ALL the time. You're sure they followed SOME laws. They must have respected SOME students. That is the trap of this drama.

Problem is this isn't a true vaccine. A True vaccine is something like a polio vaccine prevent you from ever getting it. Where's covid is a weak version of a vaccine doesn't prevent infection. Proto vaccines like this are dangerous because the offending virus still has hosts to infect propogate survive and mutate hence omicron etc the longer a virus stays around the higher the chance it gets dealier. We need to create a true vaccine to this crap or we will forever be getting booster shots for covid 2022 -23-24-25-26 etc for fucking ever. Like how the flu is

Not true at all. Polio and flu/covid are completely different illnesses. Also the longer and more a respiratory virus mutates often the less severe it becomes. There are still remnant strains of the 1918 flu in today's flu strains but they are much weaker than the inital flu in 1918-1920 that killed millions. Don't spread false information scaring people on covid vaccines.

Btw, omicron is shaping up to be milder, but more infectious, than delta.

Jimin is who hooked me too. :* I had no interest in boy groups before then.

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm not backreading, why does this thread have 15 pages :pepestare:

no offense OP but weird digital points for a collab award are the least sketchy thing about MMA, have you already forgotten that they strategically sliced out the week (literally just that one week) that IU released Love Poem so none of those songs would qualify for MMA last year lol

Award shows are all the same, don't take them so seriously

highly doubt it's a clapback, I doubt BTS or their stage producers ever give a thought anymore about gaon and if they do, I'd rather they use that effort on bigger more productive things. it's enough that they don't attend the award show anymore. tbh even without what happened in 2017 I don't think BTS would've continued to attend much longer - Gaon doesn't give out daesangs and it's not usually an "anticipated" award show. some armys are a little too obsessed with the "karma is an army" narrative and imo there's no need for BTS or their team to concern themselves w these kind of past disputes considering their current height and status.