Posts by Chaittra

:pepe-cross:

New Jeans are definitely doing well and no one can take that away from them but thanks to 3rd generation esp top groups for bringing in majority of international fans into kpop. New Jeans are able to capatilize from the existing kpop base but interms of solely bringing in new fans 3rd Gen groups are unbeatable.

Cupid for example became a hit outside the kpop realm but a lot of 4th and 5th gen still rely heavily on current kpop fanbase which again is not a loss but their growth will also be limited

at best Lisa might have gotten a nose job which so many idols do get... also Lisa has been at the top of too many lists but this is not one of them...

Everytime I feel like not responding to such threads I keep remembering how a lot of newbies read these threads n get influenced and somehow end up hating Lisa for no good reason so here let me entertain.

20231215_093225.jpg20231215_093218.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is Lisa with Bamban

images.jpeg1483761328-img2017010-o_1542776837 (1).jpg

I have heard one too many times on this forum that Lisa got so many likes only because V is in this picture.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's tiring to see many live in delusion as if Blackpink are nobodies. Also the picture got so many likes because it showcased two idols from two biggest groups together in a picture for the very first time without anyone else being in the frame. A lot of you forget a shit ton of people stan both groups and are just not vocal about it because of the two fandoms being at each others throat at all times...

Here is a similar event and the likes speak for itself.

Why don't these have similar numbers then???

If anything kpoppers have started following PopBase more now because they started posting more kpop news esp for top groups..

Also here is another example of the likes...

A lot of popbase articles of Lisa gather good amount of likes

Beyonce has less likes than some of Lisa's post, does this mean Lisa is more popular than Beyonce??? 8)

I guess it goes to show how much vocal color can really add to a song. NGL I was surprised, but I definitely do prefer the BP version.

Totally. Also feels like a 4 person song. BP vocal color suits this so well plus im sure in MV they will stand out more individually... BP would have killed this esp released around AIIYL... as much as Teddy and YG ent has done for BP, ppl underestimate how much the girls add to everything... from vocal color, screen presence, their individual yet different styles and different personalities add so much...