Posts by Chaittra

same set of people crying again and again as if that one article from YG will do anything for BP acting as if BP wrote that article themselves... if anything I feel the headlines look targeted towards these certain people who always are ready to react... if you are going to read the headline then read the whole article as well... just accept you just want a reason to involve anything to do with BP and BP members...

If this article bothers you how are you guys letting HYBE slide with everything they pull for other groups.... I guess you guys really loveeeeeee Blackpink...

one thing i'll say about streams argument. it's not a level playing field. Not just with lisa and jungkook but also other bts solos and jungkook. the hybe push is just insane with the help of scooter braun. I can stream 8 versions of that song on spotify and they all get aggregated towards final number. I'm not saying lisa is bigger but I like to look beyond the "rich gets richer" or "the popular one gets everything" scheme of hybe with bts solos.

The hybe push even though insane was absolutely not needed for JK. This fact will always be attached to his achievement..

HYBE should have just promoted him properly instead of giving all those versions.. JK would have brought in those number anyway... its either bare minimum or over the top with companies

You are the one who is delusional... no one is taking away any of BTS or BTS members achievements but you want to reduce BP's impact on fashion just to prove BTS is great is absolutely bullshit... just because u didnt have any intrest in knowing whats happening in fashion world and want to downplay Jennie or Lisa's impact just to prove the others have impact shows nothing but insecurity...

If YG had promoted Lisa as well as Hybe promotes their artist then she would've been a contender side by side with JK.

For now she remains the foreigner that everyone is bitter over, funny how zero blinks are celebrating this achievement and so many on this thread putting her down for something all kpoppies do lol.

People talk about diversity in Kpop and yet continue to belittle and demean the only true successful foreign artist for her success that she's rightfully earned.

X 100... thats all :pepe-toast: people have a hard time grasping such a simple thing

It's just toxic Armys always refusing to give any other idol their props because their idols must be number 1 at everything, all the time, like it's never enough. It's tired and weird considering BTS are already hugely popular and influential without having to bully other idols or fans to raise your faves up but whatever. The fact that they're this triggered says it all. Lisa is more famous than any individual member of BTS and they know it.

In my opinion JK is still undisputed number one and I can whole heartedly say Lisa can give other a run for their money....

I just wish YG actually knew what to do with BP and BP members... its crazy how their impact is being led to waste...

Are we still acting like Blackpink members are not famous in this thread? Must be that good kush.

Its like they cry when someone says BTS'S popularity is due to their hardworking and supportive fandom and then they cry again when others fandom work hard for their idols...

They must assume all their fans buy only one album per person, stream the songs only once and never I mean NEVER do things for their idol...

You bring everything you have it will still not change the fact that Lisa is the first KPOP idol to get 1B streams... you are crying as if fans supporting their idol is wrong... well in that case none on the album sales of any group are legit because most of them are in landfills. Majority kpop groups and esp BTS and BP get massive streams from SEA and esp Thailand so looks like "her stans" are streaming for all the groups... you can then take the whole of kpop and submerge it into the ocean BECAUSE NOTHING ABOUT KPOP IS ORGANIC...

Yeah, I don't like Blink either but love BP as a group name.

I like Army too but it's unoriginal because the Britney Army has been a thing since the 90s. Not that I think BTS intentionally stole it at all but yeah... At least it makes sense and isn't cringe.

Woah never knew about the Britney thing...

Everyone resides in different universe...

You absolutely cannot compare everything

With how little BP and Lisa have gotten and what they have done is magnificent... you can never take this away from them...

When u conclude overall popularity worldwide JK is definitely number one and there is no debate about it because he is loved everywhere both east and west and if you compare V and Jimin to him... v and Jimin have some countries where they can top JK but overall JK is at the top.

Same with Lisa, Lisa is consistently loved everywhere. Her major drawback is Korea and we can't to anything about it. If u believe Thailand alone is singularly the reason why Lisa has such numbers then Thailand also is one the biggest contributor to BTS and BP and bts and BP members ... Korea might not stream for Lisa but Thailand and other sea countries have done the most for BP and other BP members... why hasnt other BP members reach the same level as Lisa or why hasn't V and Jimin hit this billion streams on spotify before Lisa? With both V and Jimin they have massive support from Army unlike how blinks are heavily divided... you don't have to put Lisa as first FEMALE category to try and reduce her. She can literally play among the boys is what I'm trying to establish....

If you give equal opportunities and level the playing field Lisa can absolutely take on anyone...

Now if you talk about her limitations I'd say she needs to be very good at singing like JK to sustain it. You can have a song without rap but to have a rap song where singing isn't needed is rare and knowing Lisa's language limitations and capabilities I don't think she will write her raps anytime soon...

Basically with what she is what she has Lisa has done outstanding... you can recreate a lot of idols but an idol like Lisa is not someone whom you can just make... her personality alone puts her at a very likable position so I'd say kpop will have a hard time making another Lisa and that alone is something to be proud about.

Make all the list you want and feel good about it and Lisa goes home a winner.