Posts by Yseki

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the emotional journey this killing voice put me thru man, i love them so much.

random side note but this made me realize lonely is about to turn 10 years old i cant believe it wtf

If I think about the most emotional B1A4 moment its Only One at the 2019 concert

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In my highly biased opinion, one of the best collections of BG songs.

You call that real music, go listen to some real music like this:

I'm exited for their Killing Voice, comes out the 9th at 9pm KST.

Also,

First time I have heard that song. I like it. TBH I listened to Freakin Bad and Break the Break, by them a while back and decided their music was not for me. Though I like that one.

In what way do they think this is a NJ copy?

I listened to this groups debut back in 2019 when it came out. I thought they had talent, but I did not really get into them because they were really struggling financially. I'm glad they are still going on and seem to be doing a lot better than before.

Their last title was not something I would listen to in my free time, but I wish them lots of success in the future.

I gave it a listen and it's not bad

It was composed by CNU (one of the members) this the type of stuff he likes to make. The three retro style dance tracks on the release were composed by him. The two slower songs were composed by Sandeul (another member). I'm glad we got a CNU title track, as a Sandeul title track would have prob been a ballad or a chill vibe song.

Jinyoung composed most of their title tracks from 2012-2017 but he wanted to focus on acting so he left the agency. CNU and Sandeul have been composing the songs since then. They just did B sides before Jinyoung left.

That being said my favorite song on the release was a Sandeul song.

I gave it a listen and it's not bad

It was composed by CNU (one of the members) this the type of stuff he likes to make. The three retro style dance tracks on the release were composed by him. The two slower songs were composed by Sandeul (another member). I'm glad we got a CNU title track, as a Sandeul title track would have prob been a ballad or a chill vibe song.

Jinyoung composed most of their title tracks from 2012-2017 but he wanted to focus on acting so he left the agency. CNU and Sandeul have been composing the songs since then. They just did B sides before Jinyoung left.