Posts by aclassyteaparty

Tbh I don't agree with those that think Min Heejin is easily disposal or replaceable - her antics aside, I think she's particularly gifted and an integral part of New Jeans' identity and success. That said, right now her persona is more damaging to New Jeans than her creative vision benefits them so to me the best case scenario is still that she leaves without imploding New Jeans behind her.

I don't see any outcome where she is not kicked out of Hybe, simply bc they own 80% of Ador. Whether Hybe is justified or not doesn't matter - CEOs get replaced all the time. The rest depends on the members and their parents.

thats why i think best case for mhj would have been to willingly step down as ceo but leverage her part in newjeans' success to stay on as their creative director. but thats clearly not enough for her. after her illit rant i have no doubt hybe will remove her as ceo and try to fire her from the company all together. its just about how long it takes them to do that now.

Based on your constant activity in this thread and rampant shit posting, wasting your breath is your favorite activity. Maybe next time you spam a bunch of irrelevant tweets when you can't even read the room well enough to know they have no value to the conversation, you'll reconsider your options.

Also, the choice of words in "cognitive dissonance" is really peculiar and about as applicable to this back and forth as your ILLIT tweet vomit. Like your use of "data", that makes zero sense.

you know what? fck you. honestly. of all the people in this thread to call out for "shit posting", you're on the ass of someone who almost strictly responds to on topic discussion and the posts of media updates? you knowing so much about my "constant activity" must mean you're here just as much, so how is that even a drag? you came after me over 1 shady post i made, mind you the shade wasnt even directed at you. get over yourself and go live out your mean girl fantasy somewhere else. twitter would love you.

illit will always be relevant to this discussion bc mhj literally blamed their existence on this whole issue. she sent her email to hybe about the plagiarism on the day illit debuted on bbtop100. so just like you, her panties are clearly in a twist over their chart performance. and mind you, chart data is in fact data. and maybe if you stopped acting like you're so fucking smart for five seconds you would realize that your responses to me from post to post barely add up. my points are irrelevant, but you're still expecting me to respond to your points that my points are irrelevant, but also talking about illit's chart performance is completely irrelevant at all apparently, but you keep engaging in convo with me even though i supposedly can't even hold a convo according to you. thats why i said cognitive dissonance, friend. the thoughts and the actions aren't lining up. fck off.

Short statement from MHJ to KBS news:

Min Heejin, CEO of Adore, who is at the center of the conflict, also said in an interview with KBS that there has been discrimination between subsidiaries for a long time, and that the core of the conflict is that artists have suffered damage.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/056/0011708583?sid=103

the "discrimination" angle is just so hard to sympathise with when newjeans literally gets so much budget, and a LOT of opportunities. dani being the voice for ariel for DISNEY? hyein featuring for IU? and its also like... i wonder why hybe could feel some type of way about you mhj/your company, when you've been saying you're not hybe since nwjs' debut.

what is there to retort when literally all you said to me was "my points are irrelevant"? the cognitive dissonance... why should i bother trying to "prove" my stance to someone who already decided they don't care what i have to say. unlike you, i dont like to waste my breath.

i can see why some of y'all are standing with mhj with these responses :huuh: You keep saying my points were irrelevant when you asked me, and i quote, "what trajectory, what charts". so i told you. do you know what the word trajectory means? something can be "on trajectory" to do something and not actually do it. i can only base my predictions on current data. and trying to refute predictions with no counter data is kinda...

also, just want to note, you provoked your damn self.

i think you're forgetting that the post i specifically replied to said "Yall are crazy if you actually think Illit is doing anywhere near how NJ did". i simply responded that magnetic actually IS doing "anywhere near" how newjeans did. one thing that has always gotten to me about this forum is that people refuse to actually follow the line of convo. you keep talking to me like i'm the one that said that hybe successfully replicated newjeans and i was not, nor was i trying to prove that point. i was just stating that magnetic's success is very much on par with attention/hype boy/ cookie as INDIVIDUAL SONGS. bc that's what they are.

and this is truly giving hit dogs holler the loudest bc... you are not the only person facepalming posts but you took it upon yourself to get offended. :facepalm:

About 1945 document

https://www.ichannela.com/news…do?publishId=000000406112
    An official from Adore refuted Channel A, saying, "It appears to be information that was leaked before the results of the audit were released, like an individual's doodle that has no possibility of being realized."

guys, you dont understand it wasn't a coup, just personal doodles :meme-sure-jan:

so how many doodles they made?

its funny that they can't even claim it wasnt sent to anyone this time bc it was in vp a's email lol

I remember this article. Which is why I would have been shocked if anyone else had been shocked to find out that she wanted out. I mean - she made it clear even then. IMO, something must be happening for Hybe to suddenly take issue now . No one believes they just learned about it when she's been saying it for a year, right? So what else is in the cards?

i think hybe probably didn't think she could actually do it. but then they got a tip off of a document with an actual plan and saw her trying to stir shit with illit when she knew good and well the "magical girl" concept assets were in hybe's possession since her days at source, so they knew they needed to nip it in the bud.

PSA: Remember everyone, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but facepalms will never hurt me."

i just find it funny that a certain group has run out of any arguments so they just stoop to facepalming everything lol. i wish i had that much energy to give to all the posts in this thread i dont agree with ^^

also not lost on me that my two most facepalmed posts were one saying magnetic is on trajectory to outchart attention/hypeboy/cookie (mind you it was mute when i posted the receipts), and my post calling out that min heejin brought up newjeans/their parent first. very telling :eyes:

not this articvle reading her for filth :woow:

I'm still wondering how anybody greenlit MHJ replacing the entire BOD with her own associates. That's the biggest red flag in this whole mess by far, even with consideration of the blatant escape plans they had on company computers

i just think its funny because it just shows how much freedom hybe truly gave her. they let her put whoever she wanted in her BOD without raising issue. they truly let mhj do whatever she wanted and her stance is that illit being similar to newjeans trumped it all lol.

and my general take is probably that bringing your friends to high places with you is normal. bang pd did the same thing by buying source to help his friend revive a dying company. they didn't see it as a red flag bc they all do the same.

They did and directly too when they involved Hyein in this sh*tshow who is just a 16 years old minor. Stop deniyng. Bang is shameless.

i don't really care to engage with you, bc i don't believe you or most of the mhj sympathisers in this thread are anything but trolls, but i will say one thing. you are stupid if you think hybe was behind that particular article. just like netizens are the ones that brought up mhj's past with source and it got co-opted into a kmedia article, netizens were the first to bring up hyein's post. the media is on this case like a hawk and are starved for any info, regardless of the source. they are co-opting stan theories. y'all tried to say hybe sent the truck to their own building too, just for the full article to literally have an interview with a k-tokki who was actually there protesting.

i believe the situation only escalated this far because mhj cannot simply accept that she was caught red handed and settle.

MHJ is a an egotistical person never liked her but the way hybe is dealing with this it's very questionable I have to say

bringing up their parents is low imo do they want the gp to turn against the girls and their family? it shows that hybe doesn't have the best interest with their artists if they are revealing this info. The more I think about it, the more I agree with @the bad guy about the smear compaigns against her like revealing certain info or probably misleading info about her to make the public side with hybe in case something happens at least this is what I see as an outsider looking in.

again, mhj brought nwjns and the parent into this in her first statement. she literally said "nwjns and their parents saw this statement and approved". she wanted the world to know they were on her side, and in implicating them, journalists are asking questions and "informants" are answering and leaking.

y'all are really selective in this thread. i do believe we can call this somewhat a smear campaign from hybe's side, but i think it is dishonest to act like they brought nwjns into this

im interested in if mhj somehow led newjeans' parents to believe that they had any legal grounds with illit's copying stuff. bc i just find that whole thing weird. there was no plagiarism. the concept is just "similar". the song structure of magnetic and even the genre is not identical to any of newjeans' title tracks. just still trying to figure out the end goal when they didnt even actually want to have a meeting with hybe.

mhj has refused to step down even after hybe and their low iq company stan minions running smear campaign media play against her, now what?

The meeting of adore's board of directors is apparently supposed to be on the 30th. If she is not voted out at that point, hybe will go to court and 2 months from now will likely be able to hold their own meeting to vote her out. It is no longer in mhj's hands whether she stays ceo or not.

i am also interested to know what hybe's response to mhj actually was about the copying. bc the quote of what she emailed them (while cc'ing new jean's parents mind you): "Is this deliberate obtuseness and unapologetic behavior consistent with Hybe's founding philosophy of rebelling against unfair practices in the entertainment industry?" is so unprofessional and i would have laughed in her face, especially if i knew a lot of illits concept assets already belonged to hybe