Posts by Lost-Guardian

That's actually a very interesting poster. It looks like he is lost and looking for a way to get out of mundane life but how he will incorporate that theme with high tempo music will be interesting to see....

I feel like it will be a single. 2026 will be mostly for a full album unless they already have the songs prepared before enlistment.

Was there any news again?

Same here. I don't think they have an album ready to be released. They will start working on an album after they get out so I'm expecting a single in 2025. An album towards the late 2025 or early 2026. A full length studio album...

Waittt, Butter did only 15 weeks?? And no BWL? With how much Armys hype up BTS digital power, you would think the entire top 3 belongs to BTS :cryingr:

Why are we acting like how these charts work hasn't changed over the years? But I expect that you wouldn't know since Twice have stopped being relevant on Korean charts since forever....

BTS are far ahead of any other kpop group when it comes to all time metrics so I don't get this reaction at all?

BWL is literally the only song by any kpop group ever to be inside top 10 Melon yearly charts for 2 consecutive years. Still has more Melon ULs than any other kpop group's song.

BTS have top 4 (not just 3) longest charting songs on Melon and GAON amongst all kpop groups. Only group which has songs with 1.5b+ points and 3 of them at that. Have more than 23b GAON digital points and no other kpop group has touched even 10b yet...

Like what's even the reason to drag a group which is so far ahead of your faves? Jealous much?

Isn’t this the same as calling everyone a MHJ shooter who calls out Hybes nonsense or claiming that everyone who criticizes Hybe only do so because they hate Armys or BTS to invalidate their opinions ?

It goes both ways my friend lol

I haven't called anyone MHJ shooter so don't come at me with that. I haven't told anyone to not share their opinions be it against HYBE or Min Heejin. I have said before I do not give a damn about this case so you can say/do whatever you want with those two entities I don't care....

If you read it again, you will read that I said "those who are bringing up BTS or ARMYs" and not "those who are criticising HYBE". Go back, read again, understand and then reply. And you shouldn't feel called out with my post if you are not a troll or BTS anti. Most of us know what you are but no need to prove it to these new users, Sandy....

Most of these people who keep bringing up BTS or ARMYs in this conversation where they are not related are either trolls or BTS antis.

Notice how they are not contributing anything to the topic of the thread or the discussions. Just namedropping ARMYs here and there so they can push the narrative that ARMYs are HYBE stans to invalidate their opinions.

You will see that most of them are "Big 3" stans still salty about the fact that BTS became bigger than all their faves companies combined. We have been seeing these same people from the old forum and even though their narratives have changed, their purpose is still the same. Hate on anything related to BTS. These same people were dragging NewJeans not so long ago lol....

They will continue to cirlcejerk in this thread because they all collectively hate BTS and taking it out on ARMYs is the only they see fit to relieve themselves. Hence the need to call out ARMYs from time to time even though literally every single kpop fandom is in this thread for the drama.

I used to think that NJ should leave with MHJ because they, along with their parents, don't seem to want to stay in Hybe and that they shouldn't be forced to. The working environment doesn't seem to be friendly to them and they have blind support and loyalty for MHJ so they would have hard time adjusting to a company without her.

If I was a NewJeans member, I would follow your advice and stay with HYBE to further my career.

But I think NewJeans members should leave HYBE, for the exact same reasons as you mentioned, with or without Min Heejin. It feels like NewJeans members have already decided that they cannot work without Min Heejin and with HYBE. Certainly their fans think so.

Most if not all of their fans (and I'm not talking about trolls or anti HYBE people who are supporting Min Heejin in this case just because their hate for HYBE is bigger than their hate for NewJeans) admittedly or not have already chosen their side. They do not want NewJeans at HYBE. So I think it will be better for HYBE as well to just let them go. Because if they stay, there will be lots of people who will nitpick and complain about every small thing related to NewJeans. It won't look good on HYBE regardless how good of a job they do.

So it will be better for HYBE to just terminate their contracts. And I think it will be better for NewJeans as well since they will walk away with public sympathy and with their fans still intact. They will also keep their image rights and hopefully won't get blacklisted by the industry because of public sentiment being on their side.

To get everything they want, they will just have to pay contract termination fees that HYBE will ask of them. It can be from anywhere between $25m-$50m per member I reckon depending on the remaining years on their contract and the revenue/profits generated so far by them. They will need to prepare to pay the maximum and fans can hope that Min Heejin will help them if she gets $75m from HYBE....

He is seriously talented. The range of his production discography is just insane. He produced my most favourite BTS OT7 song.

I'm no PDogg fan but I have to give props to him for being part of BTS discography since the beginning. He has produced literally every single BTS Korean main single. That's quite an achievement.

When I said everyone, I meant EVERYONE. So stop mentioning them.

Seriously tired of BTS getting dragged into this by literally everyone. Not surprised with antis dragging them into this but even the fans are doing it to make themselves look credible.

I was expecting kpop fans to drag ARMYs here because kpop fans as always give more weightage to ARMYs opinions than their own hence the need to separate the fandom even though literally every kpop fandom is here because of the drama...