Posts by Lost-Guardian

nothing so far about the producers of the songs?

This is just album release notice. Usually BTS do tracklist reveal the day after with the credits and the song lengths before starting the preorders. But it looks like things are going to be different this time around. Because they have revealed song names and song lengths in the album release notice itself and preorders have already started as well... So most likely we won't get the credits info till the songs are released it seems.

A month to go for 'Layover'. But I'm sure we will be getting a promoted pre release before that. Would have loved more songs but its also apt for V's debut album to have 5 songs. The main single 'Slow Dancing' being 70's romantic soul is so Tae but also kinda interesting. I'm most intrigued about that song.

The last member ("the hidden member") to be revealed as a BTS member is also the final BTS member to debut. It's been great to see them all debut over the last year and start their solo careers. All of them have released great music mainly what they want. Tae will put the cherry on top with 'Layover'. This is going to be memorable I'm sure.

The problem is not you having an opinion or expressing it but you parroting literally the same thing every single chance you get. It is not enough for you to do so in BTS related threads that you have started doing this even in non BTS related threads while circlejerking to it with people who like to bash BTS regularly.

You have an opinion, we get it. Say it once, say it twice but just stop saying the same thing 100 times over. All of this over just few (not even 10) English songs when all of them combined have released like 400+ songs.

And it is not about which members you are bashing. You have been doing this for almost 2 years now and we are all just tired of it. We have seen you complain about BTS more than antis while barely praising them. I probably won't be wrong in saying we have seen those antis praise BTS more than you without backhanded compliments.

We could look past it if you were atleast there to praise or celebrate BTS but you rarely do so. Heck, you have celebrated your new faves more than BTS even though you claim to be stanning them for years. It's also the hypocrisy where you are complaining about English and chart climbing songs from BTS when your new faves whole career is just about that.

You can't call yourself level headed when you were panicking and going around the forum with "BTS has disbanded" shit after that FESTA video for weeks. If you were actually level headed you would know that expressing a negative opinion once or twice is enough to get it out of the system and you don't feel the need to parrot it all the time. What level headed person does is talk about the things you like more than the things you don't like. You certainly don't do that.

This is another problem that you push your own opinions as fandom's opinions. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't too. BTS have been losing fans since 2015. But what has separated BTS from others is that they have managed to gain more fans than they lost. Those who leave the fandom would end up leaving for one stupid reason or another. So losing fans is always a good riddance.

I don't know much about Min Heejin other than that she was the creative director for f(x) & Shinee and now controls everything related to NewJeans. She did really good work with f(x) and Shinee in 2016. I also liked her work with f(x) before too. I haven't liked much from NewJeans other than 'Hypeboy'. But I think she is mainly known for marketing and promotion side of things about NewJeans than creatives. And that's what BTS solo projects have lacked so if she can bring those things for Tae's album, it will be really great. We know how great BTS members are at handling creative and musical side of things so it was always going to be good no matter who they work with.

Regardless very excited for Tae's album because it is the most unpredictable for me. I mean he can go any which way from R&B, pop or house to jazz, neo or anything else. He also has very unpredictable concept options because of his visuals he can pull of anything. So it will be very interesting.

Oh how is she as a music producer? :eyes:

I don't know about her work but I know that she produced 'Hypeboy' which is the only NewJeans song I like. If it is the only song she has produced for them I guess she is good.

K pop fans are just fickle.

Honestly this. Kpop fans in general are fickle. Not just Koreans. It is just more visible with Koreans because it is just one country. Non Koreans follow the same trend but since it's a combination of multiple countries, they don't get called out for it.

The point is it is just rare to find people who have "stanned" a particular group for over 7 years (average term of kpop contracts) without hopping onto the new, trendy, younger group.

The taste

D-day is such a masterpiece, snooze being one of my fave songs of all time even

Yoongi has literally mastered the craft of creating an album. He has released 3 albums in 7 years. They all have his identity written all over them but still they are all different from each other in some way.

The way he has created this trilogy of 'So Far Away' (feat. Suran), 'Dear My Friend' (feat. Kim Jongwan), 'Snooze' (feat. Ryuichi Sakamoto & WOOSUNG) is pure genius. All of them being the last songs of their respective albums while being profound and comforting. The guy is actually a genius. There's no two ways about it...

'Snooze' is a bit more special because of it being one of the last works of the legendary Ryuichi Sakamoto :borahae:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now tied with Cherry Blossom Ending

Iconic song :borahae:

It usually does whenever ggs are being discussed on this forum. A random insecure obsessed blonk brings up BTS whenever they feel cornered/trapped/losing an argument. FREE BTS from these pointless gg fanwars. WE DON'T CARE, BTS HAS BALLS!!!! STOP INVOLVING US. :pepe-sad:

I guess everyone knows by now that blinks bring up BTS as soon as they realize they can't deny the obvious that BP is and has always been closer to kpop than that of BTS...

Its kinda funny seeing so many jump on the one user who is the sole reason this thread even exists to begin with. Not everything is a slight about your fave just because they are mentioned. If only LYW had been mentioned none here would have said a word about it because he has no fans here.

What's actually funny is you defending a person in this thread when you barely do that for others. Arguments have been had, stupid takes have been called out regardless of who made them. You have a problem now mainly because it's your fellow IU stan. So don't hide behind other things because we can see why you are so agitated with his take being called out and we also know why this thread exists.

Also let me add here, I have defended LYW and his fans from all you female artist fans in this thread before. Because I know what agendas this thread tries to push and how circlejerking it can get here if you don't stop them.

I never felt BTS would do subunit albums like other kpop groups have done before. The best they would have done probably is make different compilation albums using their older subunit songs like rapline or vocal line or other pairings and add another new single to it and release it. Like how they did with 'BTS, The Best' by adding 'Film Out'. That way we would have gotten a promoted subunit single. But I don't see BTS doing a subunit single without a collaboration...

I'm sorry but to deny fandom streaming doesn't make any sense, we have the numbers that shows it, even bg stans around here would probably recognize it without any problem. I'm not saying they're bots, not even that is something bad, it's understandable that fans do it (not even a thing of bgs like you are trying to make it seem though, LYW is the biggest problem here), but it's a thing and in the realtime charts it's obvious. The point was to show how they'd be charting if it wasn't 12am and how they'd chart in a 24h chart if they had the 24h tracking already.

The Melon changes have not changed anything regarding the realtime chart.

What is really stupid is to be disrespectful because of disagreeing regarding a chart discussion in a kpop forum.

No one is denying fandom streaming. The problem here is how you pointed out only male artist's songs because you think only they are fandom streamed. Because you think your beloved Korean "GP" listens to only female artists. And by doing so you are indirectly calling "fandoms" as "bots". That's not even the point. The point is it is stupid of you to decide who is actually fandom streamed or who is "GP" streamed. Because no one knows. A unique listener is a unique listener. Both "fandoms" and your Korean "GP" are just unique listeners. Just with different listening patterns or have a different way of supporting their favourite song or artist. That's how charts work and that's what you need to accept.

If you think my response is disrespectful, you should realise that your post I quoted is disrespectful too....

If we remove all the LYW, ZB1, NCT Dream and BTS songs of the realtime chart right now (fandom stream) they'd have the 5 songs (excluding get up obviously but even it¡s charting decently) in the top 11.

What a stupid statement to make! Does it even make sense to say stuff like "remove this, this and this to get what I want"?

But nothing unexpected from female artist's stans in this thread. Always thinking only fandoms (actually they mean "bots") listen to male artists while their beloved Korean "GP" listens to only female artists.

This is so 2018. Melon went through so many changes since then but female artist's stans posting in this thread still the same.