Posts by Amery

Army gatekeeping a song as if they wrote it is so funny. No one can gatekeep a song only the people who made it. If you dont like it and then move. Even BTS made a redition of Coldplays song. Army you know how BTS was reap apart by coldplays fans when it was released you sound exactly like them. Hating on Enhypen as if they can decide which song they can cover or remixed or whatever.

And whats wrong with Engenes hyping it. Of course they are their fans they are going to hype any shit about Enhypen. Do you want them to hype other groups comeback?

Yes. Why not the gap is not too big. Since TXT failed to close the gap with SKZ its just keep getting bigger despite Bighit all thier attempts to enter Hot 100. It's up to Hybe do they want to have their flagship Boygroup to be overpassed now that BTS is in the military? Enhypen has more Hits internationally compared to TXT despite being younger. The tour number is close. Darkmoon is widely successful the merch it sells like hot potato. They just need to bring it to all their stops not just in US. Enhypen has 2x more brand endorsements as well. Belift just need to be smart with their promotions and take advantage of their popularity in TIKTOK. Dont make fun of the power of tiktok, look at CUPID just one song and it makes all the people surrounding that song become greedy. Just to add Hybe paid $114M to buy the 51.5 share of CJ. Of course they will make sure to get their money back. They have been an upward trend and they continue to grow. Just dont give them a mediocre song and theyre good. We will see in 2024. Im sure Enhypen gonna have another hit song. You can bookmarked this.

Its a flop MMA didnt give a controversial award so noone talking about it. No one creating trending hashtag or threads after threads that this award supposed to be for that group. Watch MAMA be talked about even after a week because they loves drama. Sometimes i think the mistreament they give is part of the plan.

So you mean this one of the biggest fanbase of Enha is spouting nonesense and spreading false information?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I guess reading comprehension. I dont care about that fb theyre bias anyway. Im tired of this pity party is this how you want Sunoo to be known?

I just dont undertstand how you jump to conclusion Hybe literally has their own green screen studio. They literally remove Garam complete existance in their docu so what made you think that they cant add Sunoo?

It could be you or me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its You i think. Green screen exist.

I've read it and it says this...

FeIGx6NaEAEq0G8.jpg

why would they say the second paragraph if he will be appearing on the MV? To put it simply, it was literally said that the MV was filmed when Sunoo was sick so he will not be appearing in it.

Yes he was sick when they shoot the mv so they cant postponed it but its the nit the first time that it happen that the group needs to continue with the filming and just edit the member scenes. And yes i read the statement again and its says music video related content. If he not gonna appear then they would have just said Sunoo will NOT appear in the Music Video and any related content. Is it me being confuse with the statement or its you?