I-LAND2/GLOBAL AUDITION 2024

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MNET/WAKEONE group since HYBE dipped out

• Ngl, the group not ultimately being managed by HYBE/Belift does make me lose interest. Especially since the alternative agency is wakeone and they suck ass. I really loved the intensity of I-LAND as a show, it's probably my favorite korean survival, so i'll probably still end up watching even if i'll try my hardest to not get attached to the group.

Getting kind of worried that ENHYPEN will be in trouble and that cjenm will try to steal them once their initial 5 year contract is over. If that happens then their creative direction could be in real danger which is sad to think about.

• So R U Next will be fully HYBE girl group, CJ E&M won't be making any money from them. I-land 2 be considered Enhypen sister group since they have I-land connection also being partial CJ E&M group. This group also be Kep1er, ZB1 label/sister group lol. What a unique and messy relationship going on here.

:pepe-just-smile:

• So R U Next will be fully HYBE girl group, CJ E&M won't be making any money from them. I-land 2 be considered Enhypen sister group since they have I-land connection also being partial CJ E&M group. This group also be Kep1er, ZB1 label/sister group lol. What a unique and messy relationship going on here.

wait… does cj still own half of belift? then runext is still 50% theirs

but it’s interesting hybe gave up on iland. looks like mnet will make permanent groups starting from iland 2.

• Ngl, the group not ultimately being managed by HYBE/Belift does make me lose interest. Especially since the alternative agency is wakeone and they suck ass. I really loved the intensity of I-LAND as a show, it's probably my favorite korean survival, so i'll probably still end up watching even if i'll try my hardest to not get attached to the group.

Getting kind of worried that ENHYPEN will be in trouble and that cjenm will try to steal them once their initial 5 year contract is over. If that happens then their creative direction could be in real danger which is sad to think about.

their contract is 7yrs not 5 yrs though

so apparently iland copyrights is fully owned by cj.but all enhypen ips including their name is registered under Hybe

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also, apparently new talent discovery was transferred to hybe last nov 2022. thats why hybe a new gg in parnership with jtbc for their talent initially recruited by hybe . i think there is a negotiation happening between cj and hybe cuz why hybe will put their new gg under belift if they have no intention of owning the majority share of belift. maybe its a matter of time before they announce it

• wait how do we know that it will be under wakeone?

was it said in any article?

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!