Posts by Slayurfaves

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lmao but they also can be friends

External Content x.com

let me bring this back

Bfr no one can really for sure know a song doing well or not. You’re saying this now because Batter Up didn’t do well in the end. If the actual debut did well or went viral 100% sure the company would call it their debut.

YG called batter up their debut at first but are now back tracking that this new one is their debut and you know why he did that. Same exact method with CL. How many times did CL debut lmao.

I don’t get why OP is calling out blinks, should be calling out YG the man.

I want to make this cleat I don't care if it flopped I actually always used that word when I talk about batter up. I don't care much about baemon's breaking records. But I always felt and even said back then batter never felt like a real debut song because of the way it was treated with no promos and it was never meant to have promos. anyways I'm tried of talking about this Oh I don't remember about cl lol

because apparently they were quoting that post from that baemon's fanbase about sheesh breaking bts debut record or something. I just found out about it today lol

thank you that's the reason why they made that thread lol they always have to insert bp somewhere they live for the drama

And who decided that Pre- releases don’t qualify as debut?? A debut is literally your first public official song release. It doesn’t matter if it’s a pre-release, title track or whatever.

So those millions of YT ads YG bought for batter up, did you think they did it for charity????

I think you need to go back to school because you’re going through too many hoops to justify this blatant lie. You can’t go around calling batter up a debut, then backtrack and say it’s not a debut just because it flopped

and you need to read I literally linked you a post when their label made a statement saying he considers this to be the official debut.

I always said it flopped no matter if it was a debut or pre-release lmao. I was only trying to explain the logic of why some people think sheesh is the official debut

batter up t was treated as a pre-release they also didn't have promo and they consider this their debut since ahyeon is re-introduced to the groups. The mistake they made was never called it pre-release but imo it was treated like one

+ their newest statement whether we agree or not they are saying sheesh is their debut

if anything it's YG's fault for confusing fans

tell that to YG lol I posted a link of a new article when he says this is their real debut it's not baemon stans besides the song wasn't even promoted it was never gonna be promoted in the first place. Like dreamer said baemon's case is very unique also ahyeon wasn't there

thanks this one is better than the other post

The fans are a joke. They literally won a rookie award for their song last year

pasted-from-clipboard.png

this doesn't change much though you can win song awards with pre-releases

the song didn't get any promo even without we knew the song was gonna flop it was told there weren't gonna be promotions from the very beginning just sayting

edit: whether we agree or not this what they call their official debut

Quick correction that the chart account should probs change... that post is using first full day numbers for BM (and I think ILLIT and Twice) but not for LSFM

a]

I was about to fix this right now I deleted that post in the digtial thread after being told there were some inaccuracies. Oviously I didn't know the mistakes other wise I wouldn't have even bother to post it

no offense maybe you mean it well but I doubt it I don't think you stan baemon

I mean this thread is for mostly for fans. i It was an honest mistake I just need to find better chart accounts. I'm having issue with that

thanks *sighs I need to find a better chart fanbase