Posts by Slayurfaves

came back to post about this lol like I've been saying they will be back next year. Yg isn't dumb they need them and the girls have already said they will be back and have more concerts. People have been pushing this idea that they disbanded

don't tag me next time. Thanks

Lol but the reason they are so mad IS because Jungkook is not a flop.

Okay I want to say, I have nothing against korean gwen stefani but although I don’t think she’s a total flop, she’s definitely a disappointment to me.

That being said, I don’t think the girlies are unhappy. They are probably making a ton of money without having to work much. Thats a great deal.

imagine thinking I'm mad at that lol you are missing the whole point. and I didn't even know about that either. Somi is not even the biggest female solo artist what annoyed me is the double standards from certain fandom if a blinks do this in a thread about bts ( unrelated to the topic) i'm sure blinks will be called out and it's not like bp house wasn't trolling

Are you daft, Op himself told me in the post below what he meant so why are Blonks going batshit crazy over an innocuous post addressed at OP, not even shading your girls. Legitimate insanity how you all move when OP has no problem and I only asked him what he meant not any of you all.

And no, BPhouse literally had forgotten hence he did not specify the gender. Blonks acting like they own threads even so much as mentioning their faves and people cough Armys cannot enter and post even harmless things is giving mad pressed vibes. You are giving peak insecure babe that you think I cannot correct or inform a person who clearly in his first line asked to be informed, so no this was not some uncalled for posting and gloating about Jungkook when OP invited people to post stats to disprove his contention. Do you lack reading comprehension?

How my harmless post is making so many Blonks mad is especially funny in light of how the OP responded to my post but we got Blonks losing it...lol

no offense to you but you have no business doing here the thread is not about any achievement it's about some drama between somi and rosé's stans and you know this

the title is literally

"This news about Rose has resulted in some buttnuggets posting nonsense about Somi flopping""

And no, BPhouse literally had forgotten hence he did not specify the gender.

please be for real read the whole thread you just wanted to insert bts and no I have no issue about jungkook achievements but annoys me is you being here and the double standards if a blink does something similar.

girl, you would be the first person whining if a blink would be in a bts thread

posting or correcting about some kind of achievement when it wasn't the main topic of a thread. also technicalities because I don't think that was the main issue even another army had to tell you to leave

if you don't get what the problem of your post is then i don't know what to tell ya

what are you unnecessarily being obtuse? this is about female kpop and it's about somi and rosé signing with the blacklabel and all that drama . I bet you look for an opportunity to post this like this thread is not about bts or jungkook. I know you know that

I know op is trying to be saucy but I would say mor like break even treasure does the same thing though yg groups do pretty well in that region.

but if we are talking about outside SEA like Europe, US etc and huge venues both baemon and treasure have a lot way to go as well as having a big global reach and more selling power . but I'm happy for baemon I knew they were gonna do fine not sure why people expected not to do good

but here we are, and 4th gen is truly entertaining to watch, more entertaining than 3rd gen race ever was. Newjeans will still be successful but they won't be the top girl group anymore, I'm sure we as a society are not prepared to mass accept that yet, but we will slowly reach that point soon, and I hope this thread can contribute to that.

correction baemon is 5th generation not 4th gen

we are on 5th gen already illi, kiss of life t and baemon aren't 4th gen

Show me a pair of covers that show what are you claiming

that would require to look it's what I remember though take my word for it

off the top of head.... gone by Rosé but listen to the song s bet you wanna and love sick girl and you never know for example those are vocal songs than the typical bp songs

they have a few more songs like that their title songs are more rap based though the ones that you know

girl, you are assuming that because you can't accept that blackpink had a big fandom even before their debut they were a highly anticpated group. I was waiting for their debut I was waited for their debut for years and I know there are many like me . That's how anticipated they were they even had fans pre-debut fanbases.

it's more that you that wished that to happen also bp mv views increased gradually as their fanbase grew . BLinks had to literrally mass stream for those views and they have a huge SEA fanbase streaming and you know it

lol the only thing you got its the practice video which is strange but it's small portion in case you don't know fans can also buy ads and nope the didn't get ads for their mv or their dance performance. all their music videos have organic views

also I want to say that site isn't accurate it's an approximation lol now this is the last time I will reply you are annoying you just hate blackpink

but you acted like the cf wasn't from their mobile app channel and pushing fake stats to fit your agenda

and I warned you you aren't not supposed to tag people if they don't give you consent. stop quoting me stop the obsession with blackpink iit's not healthy

None of their recent songs have a single high note on it... they are basically singing in easy rookie mode and you have the clowns that are their fans bragging about their singing like, no self awareness at all, they are the blinks of 4th gen.

blackpink has even their usual song structure you know some members get te bridges or prechorus. There's some parts that go high for their range and are usually sung by Rosé even if their songs have a lot of rap on it and not as vocal heavy . Well. I guess it depends of the song but they make up with their rap parts. The way I know their songs aren't that easy to sing is when others artists/fans try to cover their songs you can tell .

Just ignore the trolls. Whatever nonsense he's spouting doesn't change anything. He still try hard to make his fav relevant these days. His favs will never in a million years surpass BP in anything. What a shame. Kinda liked that group back in the days.

mind yo,u blackpink even then did well with only a single released in 2017 they were # 4

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think they were # 19 by the end of the year

nobody picked a fight with that moomoo he literally started spewing fake stats and asked for it :eyeroll-pepe: most annoying fandom atp

they thought we wouldn't check the stats lol they only proved that the mobile app channel was desperate for views because most blinks were streaming from bp's channel

thanks for bringing this up

288601-img-4308-jpeg

also from that article they were speculating about ads views but nowhere does the article say that bp 24hr record was because of ads… that scandal was bc a Indian singer used it not because of blackpink

it wouldn't make sense given the results above no to mention that blackpink's views are stable and have multiplied since them instead of dropping if they were inflating views then

oh I was about to post this well here a little more info

I double checked I knew it was duplicate video but I wasn't sure so it turns out

the video that got ads was the mobile app channel if anything that shows most koreans use ads YG doesn't need to because blinks do all the streaming like I said

because from the blackpink channel it was organic you can go to that site

p1an3FU.png

this is the video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but from official bp's mv has no ads

CqbORe3.png

it's hilarious they are using another channel to push the agenda that bp doesn't have organic views even on that site all their mvs are organic

Sure, sure, it's edited, must someone edited those ads that I've seen back in 2018-2020 myself, too, right? How delulu can you be? The fact that YG bought ads for a video (Ready for Love) that an ad for itself for a game, speak volumes.🤣

Sure, YG didn't give them man songs, but they still paid a LOT of money to make them successful. I know most Blinks think their faves became massive, because they're the most talented group ever existed, but wake up, please. They're hardly better than some groups I won't mention.

They're nowhere near the level Babymon, for example, and look at them? YG spending billions on YG ads, because "nobody" cares, basically.

some are edited because of fanwarss specially back then even now I see edited screenshots about other things to be used for fanwarss on twitter.

dude it's literally a duplicate not the main mv I literally linked you the receipt

CqbORe3.png

the reason yg starting using ads for other groups because they didn't get that many views in comparison with blackpink, YG never thought how big blackpink was gonna be internationally and that's not something easy to replicate. I't hilarious people think yg pushed bp when as you can see the opposite they are held back there even the members didn't want renew with yg for their individual contracts. Yg doesn't need to they know their big fandom will do the streaming for free. YG profits from bp even on yt and capitalize on their success

edit : I double checked the one that used ads was the mobile app channel that's what dubplicate stands for

bp's chanell is clean from ads check the iinfo

whom did this survey lol

is the same I made about blackpink wich includes many regions but this one is about Japan only

there is an article here

2024 Global Hallyu Survey by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism reveal the most popular K-Pop artists globally
    Recently, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of South Korea conducted a survey titled the 2024 Global Hallyu Survey to get an insight into t…
    www.allkpop.com

that's the only one bp didn't make the top 5 and from India ( I think)

here is the top 10

BTS

TWICE

KARA

TVXQ

Stray Kids

BLACKPINK

LE SSERAFIM

IVE

Seventeen

BoA

Usually, just cut and grab 1-2 second clips and convert to gif frames. Which is a lot faster than the LE badges where I do that for an minute worth of frames and have to add colorings and such. Then crop them to 1:1 ratio squares and then change size to 128 x 128 pixels and export. So about 10 mins or more depending on how many I am making

since I'm here are new badges coming soon?