Posts by Slayurfaves

Actually more like because they are doing promotion + their vocals live up to the hype

honestly, I'm following baemon closely now and we have to acknowledge there is some ahyeon" contribution ( she is not even my bias) very popular fandom wise in Korea and internationally most Korean baemon fans have her as their bias and they are the ones streaming on melon now

She also has the most views on her fancams, trends more on pann etc. And personally I think she gives a new dynamic to the group something was missing before. Obviously, the good promo, their vocals are a big factor too but we should give her a bit of credit too.

don't tag me the next time you know that if we don't give consent you aren't allowed to tag users and it's the first time I've seen that user btw but they spoke nothing but facts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

5th gen are in the top 3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have to say she has a lot of courage to say all this my respect to her about that

they probably are aware of the criticism they faced . Being an idol is much harder than what most people think. They are real people. I'm sure they will improve and will take this as a learning experience.

That's the thing tho. Kiof was ahead on kcharts from the time they released the song yet baemon has overtaken. It should have gotten a bigger boost with time but it didn't. It hasn't gotten viral and like u mention no big promo so maybe that's what's hindering bigger growth.

Yes agree the promos have helped baemon a lot. I thought #99 would be massive for baemon looking at how tragic their initial charting was. It's still bad but some progress.

I appreciate your updates about baemon's I do but you are acting now like you didn't downplay/ shade baemon's during the beginning of sheesh or batter up and now you are trying to downplay other groups . Come on kiss of life is doing amazing considering they are from a small label

Rora, Rami and Ahyeon for me but I think all the girls have charms and skills

oh in rapping I like asa the most.

since you like her Pharita sounds really good here

I need you to stop doomposting KIOF because they are doing just fine. Reached a new peak on Melon daily at 92, re-entered top 100 at 5pm today something they never did before. They are not appearing on big shows like Knowing Bros or It's Live so their jumps obviously won't be as big as BM's who weren't charting at all before KB

yeah I do think they are doing good they entered to the charts before baemon but I think kiss of life have been to it's live for for other songs though. I hope they invite them soon for midas touch

That person who wrote the article also follows blackpink.. Also the person who posted this is a BLINK who likes to drag other groups and ask fellow blinkers to follow him/her... ISTG blinks on twitter are the most retarded groups on social media.. As a blink i refused to be lumped together with this ppl..

I have my doubts you are a blink based on your posts and reactions

regardless of that account being toxic they do followed them and the y also seem they are into hybe groups based on other reviews they did in the past I mean nothing wrong if they were a bit biased though and it's their opinion it's a matter of taste. So I personally think people shouldn't have a problem with that

I think it could be bcuz of ahyeon trying to leave YG or actually left? There were reports she was seen in Cube. Also I find it weird when they released contents during Batter Up era, no one mentioned ahyeon's name even for once. Usually, if there's a member that was sick, they'd give shout out to that member even when she's not present physically :cursing: :cursing:

nope those were made up rumors lol there were many rumors about ahyeon lol some were funny you are not gonna believe that right? it's obvious she has health issues which she addressed later