Posts by Slayurfaves

*sighs ok there are some inaccuracies

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: I'll find another tweet ( again) some info aren't that acccurate X/

ok I'm back I'm gonna find another post that gives a more accurate info i I didn't think it was gonna be a big deal since those charts are being reposted and are on twitter, if anything baemon is doing much better than I thought it's not like it won't change how well they are doing now and "flopping "

I just didn't think they got enough tracking for the first day but oh well

this thread is gonna be all about sheesh charts so other groups won't be mentioned so for other groups fans you don't need to worry and be here at all the info is be accurate hopefully those that keep checking stay civil it's only a thread updating baemon's digital performance

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if they have to blame someone is YG for making this whole thing complicated there was a recent article calling it baemon's debut because of Ahyeon's being reintroduced

Imagine if Red Velvet stans said Happiness wasn't their debut until Yeri was added :skull:

I mean a member being added to the group doesn't make it a new debut. That's like saying ice cream cake is rv debut instead of happiness. No one does that. Same logic. YG is also pushing this narrative I guess lol?

Also why r people blaming blinks ? Any proof that these r blinks behind the chart accounts?

comparing this with red velvet doesn't make sense because baemon were always gonna be 7 members the line up was finished but for unfortunate circumstances like Ahyeon's health she couldn't make it. Red velevet added yeri randomly in their newt comeback. Not to mention that batter up wasn't promoted at all even before the song was out YG said it wasn't gonna be promoted he should have been more clear and called it pre-release back then

Also one thing that is a bit lol to me is their stans keep saying batter up isn't their debut... they literally won a rookie of the year award at an award show in like January... you can't win an award unless you've debuted.

YG was also calling Batter Up their debut especially in the lead up to it's release (if you go to their spotify artist description it talks about how batter up is the fastest DEBUT MV by a kpop group to hit 100M views). They're changing it now which is lol to me especially since they already won that rookie award

but YG in a recent article said that this is their debut because ahyeon is added to the group so it's confusing

it's mostly bcs of fanwars, not bcs of blinks.

Before debut there were a lot of babymon/yg stans saying that babymon will end 4-5th gen groups and dragged other ggs. Now they debut with mediocre results, people start dragging them

it's never-ending circle

honestly the only thing that they did that might have annoyed people ( even me) is saying they are gonna be the biggest 5th gg or the silly 5th it girl thing but other than annoying bragging honestly it's because you have seen the clapbacks only not who started the mess

you have to see things from both sides I actually have seen other fandoms dragging baemon and even going as far that saying nasty things about ahyeon's health issue one chat groups of a 5th gg was exposed of being toxic esp towards them

ok this is more detailed about their first and second album sales

External Content twitter.com

anyway still 8 hours of tracking for their first day it's a bit unfair for both groups

External Content x.com

it's kind of happening jk

External Content x.com

and people thought they were gonna flop I knew they were gonna do decently ( obviously) they are doing better than I thought it shows girl crush concept is still liked

it's starting to rise

is this thread about Korean charts or spotify?