Posts by Srina

honestly tank might have been good, but currently i only like the beginning to the end of the first Lily part, then i can't listen to it, something is not clicking. with my bag I have at least "GAWD DAMN" and "OoOOOOoo". :pepemusic:

SM did always push her as the face of the group /center at debut. No one can deny this.

but that's a normal thing to do after the group's debut? this is literally the role of FOTG and center, the most interesting member to get the most attention, who embodies the concept of the group. you can call it pushing, but when the company does it over and over again in further promotions. sm along with next cbs, pushed ningning in the next level and in savage winter. your reasoning is terribly strange. if Garam gets such poor promotions as a center like Karina, I feel sorry for her.

Will hybe just keep quiet and hope for it to die out eventually? Because atm except kpop world it ain't making noise as the group is nugu. But things may get worse if garam is really going to be the wonyoung/karina basically the center and a main character of the group. She'll have too much spotlight.

why do you guys even put Karina's name next to Wonyo when Karina doesn't get the usual center and visual treatment from sm like Yoona or Irene individually? no best clothes, no 1st screen time and line distrb, magazine cvrs, mc and more. sm literally sticks to the "ot4" promotion and Karina is losing a lot of deals. like, where does it come from. also if Garam is the dominant archetype then of course she will get all the attention. some have star quality and some don't. spotlight is important, but the way the idol uses it is more.

i don't have a problem with it, because if I had the opportunity, i would do it myself lmao. probably like all the people here dragging idols for it. but i don't understand when companies force idols to do so, or hurt them with excessive procedures to earn money from their uniqueness. it's disgusting.

+ they lose their unique features at all costs by being a typical kpop idol. you just can tell that some idols truly regret it.

korean audience is really demanding, they are not interested in idols also, so if the group has the gp favor, they are automatically impactful. as a longtime kpop fan myself..the thing with 4th gen bgs is that they just make crap music. I am not able to listen to them and "maniac" made me 100% sure about it. if 90% of kpop only want to have a catchy chorus for tik tok, what do we expect? to hit intl the company has to offer a member, usually a rapper, the "i'm a bad bibi" line and go with expensive and bossy vibe for mv, powerful, bad b anthem, self-love and here you go lmao. "next level" was the greatest success of aespa because people felt empowered by lyrics, blackpink, itzy, ive and more. people have to identify with mood of the song and they will buy it. the gp, however, pays attention to the production method and how the vocal of the members/soloist are used. because gp chooses idols to represent the country actually.

you'd think a certain fandom who went through similar stuff due to a company's shenanigans would be more sympathetic but...

JYP's new toys are gonna have it tough, will pray for them. Gals deserve better.
    166852-5be86b3d-23b2-49e1-8622-2641b6bdfd89-gif

since when is the situation with CERTAIN fandom (just say fandom name lol, pathetic) any similar to the nmixx situation? good production - bad production, attacking members - defending members, fandoms against the group - nothing like that. you're talking about sympathy, please don't make me laugh. i mean...how your brain works? where is this similarity?

and if by any chance this idea of the company with that genre not end with the domination of this group? :pepe-tea:

Elaborate on how Itzy is a copy of BP. Go on. We're still waiting.

I will not prove anything to you because I do not have the time to do so. I said what I think and that's where it ends. it's not that this comparison at the beginning of their debut was blatant everywhere. jyp didn't take the opportunity they had and that's it. the same will be with nmixx, at the beginning of the debut they will be compared to aespa, but then these comparisons will cease to occur and the group will be replaced after 2 or 3 years by the new debut group. this chain is endless.

so now Itzy is a copy of BP let me laugh nothing Itzy has produced is similar to BP stop the bs

laugh then. it still does not change the fact that they promote their groups with similarities to already existing groups. this will never guarantee their success as they do not bring anything new to kpop as a company and their group. x looks like x, x sounds like x - that's literally their reputation and a description of each of their groups.

and it's a normal marketing tactic, sm did the same * look at ningning ae looking like a lisa from bp *. it is intentional, but sm knows that if they catches attention with something so trivial and then throws completely new things and brings in new standards, people will forget. JYP stopped at the "intentional similarity" stage and because after a while the groups simply fade away and are easy to overtake / replace them.

+ obv sm steals, they are not creative brains. but they steal something that sells lmao. freaking plagiarism company.

JYP is a copycat company. they never have their own style and make carbon copies of other companies in the form of their groups. but as they are incompetent to this degree, they will never win. I just feel sorry for these girls and wasting their talent and not having own color in the mess. blackpink - itzy, aespa - nmixx. keep it up. the way they did "crazy sm style sounds" made me laugh so much when I heard this leaked song. fishy fishy i can't

I remember looking at this fanart I was like: wow I want karina in this.

FLJ9EDvaAAcWkNE.jpg

well i think it suits her better than long hair. karina pogi era is coming.

one problem eliminated. she got so annoyed on stage so often after they absolutely ruined her hair in the savage era, she was the only one to have messy, unbringed and trimmed extensions. such hair is out of control.. can you imagine a combo of uncomfortable clothes + hair falling into the mouth + making movements, kneeling on the ground and makeup. my god, it will definitely help her.

Also, I'm curious.

If let's say the 'joke' was 'she is very pale/fair' instead would this entire scenario be an issue and blow up?

"you look like a wall" or "I thought I saw a corpse" for some reason the same people who attack for dark skin situations would pass by without a word. I don't know, they all have some historical complex, trauma they haven't even experienced, but they have to fight for words like "tanned skin". because it's not even that they are offended. here it is about the very fact that such a word fell out of the mouth. there is no word "black" in this conversation, tanned skin has nothing to do with race. tanned, the only thing to do with race is whether such a person tans quickly or not. in korea it literally refers to a playful child who does not use suncream and is tanned. we are still talking about Korea, in which white skin is the standard of beauty. in countries where it is the other side, pale people get remarks like "go outside, feel the sun." and nobody takes it offensively on such a large scale, no one will use the word "colorism", just think "fxck you" in your head and go. really let these two women apologize, because there are too many closed-minded ego top people in the world who think that whoever gives shit about their black skin color in every situation in the world and hates them. the situation is bigger than giselle situation rn and I don't have any comments.

as I think about it now, how can we expect from idols who are forced to whiten their skin by the company, general public and various other changes that are imposed on them as normal and only acceptable, that they understand how skin color is irrelevant and doesn't define nobody. I mean, one guy said his first impression when he saw a member from the group at age 13 was his skin color, he used the same words "tanned skin". how are they supposed to be aware of the shit they're doing when society, parents, siblings, ovrl familly and classmates all have the same bad mindset. It is also funny that companies guarantee their idols lessons in posing, appropriate facial expressions, in particular - pretty smile// but they are not able to devote one hour a week to ethnic lessons. boa could literally say she was pretty or had a nice socks, but she chose a skin color. that's literally rooting in them like hell.

it was not needed honestly. waiting for an apology or something. because really.

but the fact that op only mentioned karina and not that boa was the main problem here, it stinks. the way this video was edited and made karina laugh zoom so loudly, when that is literally hyoyeon's voice. she didn't make any noise except "ha" after what boa said, so where's that loud and hard laugh? i mean, she did wrong but they attributed shit to her that she didn't do. people act like she said it and then laughed hard about it. it literally looks like this. like.,. why. clapping with a blank smile on her face, hyo and karina's gaze at the staff member and boa in it all. it was so awkward, I was literally frozen for a sec.

also someone knows something about it?

rd (2).PNG