Posts by th17e

How do the both of you mention Nine Muses and not link their actual best song....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nobody kill me but I'm not much of a Hurt Locker fan :peperun:

tbh I think there's some truth to it, I feel the same way. Maybe not always that bgs have better bsides than ggs, but that bgs have better bsides than their own title tracks

The following boy groups are ones I've listened to at least a decent amount of music of and prefer the bsides to tts: Seventeen, Exo, BTS, NCT, SHINee, g.o.d, TXT, and some more I'm less familiar with but won't name due to lack of info

For girl groups: S.E.S, SNSD, Red Velvet, maybe Twice? (I'd score their tts and bsides pretty much equal tbh)

Off topic but I noticed I prefer SM group's bsides to their tts

icyruios the 3rd one is my favorite :lighter-pepe:

The NCT Dream one is very my taste, thanks for sharing it :pepe-grooving:

I also think GLAM would perform much better today with an update on fashion and sound

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fact that 9Muses never made it big is a heinous crime

:pepe-dj::pepe-dj::pepe-dj:

Thanks! I'll check them out

I saw this and I think it would be a hit with 4th gen bg stans with updated styling (and maybe some song adjustments)

The iconic YEPPEOSEO

Let me know if you like more rock ballads like this

External Content youtu.be

Yes! I love this song and listen to quite a bit of Day6 usually what I see you posting on here lmao

The best 4th gen song I've ever heard

Twice: later by far, especially bsides. People get nostalgic over old Twice which clouds their judgement imo. Twice's earlier bsides are cute but none of them come close to any of their recent stuff for me. A few of their "cute era" title tracks are better but I honestly feel like Fancy and later TTs have a refinement (???) to them that makes them objectively better for me. Even The Feels which falls under cute has a different vibe to lets say Cheer Up, Knock Knock, Likey or TT

Seventeen: their old title tracks were hit or miss for me and I far prefer the album bsides every comeback. And while their title tracks remain being hit or miss, their bsides have gone up in quality imo (and I still prefer them to title tracks). I know a lot of people prefer their older stuff and claim they lost their sound, but all their new songs (maybe besides some of Face the Sun) hold their core elements and still feel Seventeen to me. Like Twice, they've just become more refined in sound (better production too) and mature I guess

PLEASE USE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE DOING MORE THAN ONE VIDEO!! :pepe-army:

I'm in a ballad mood and wanna watch performances. Not sure if some of these classify as ballads but I double checked with other people's ballads lists and they seem to pass so I'm gonna put them anyways lmao

Yea, the title got it right, boy groups sing about

Video games

Monster trucks

Cheeseburgers