Posts by th17e

I think between this and Attacca, we've learned not to trust highlight medleys lmao

Also it seems like most people love Don Quixote, I'm definitely alone with it being one of my least favorites of the album. Maybe it will grow on me!

omg you're back!!!

For today! lmao

I cycle through interests and right now kpop isn't one of them (I always come back eventually though). Twice and Seventeen always remain on my radar regardless and I keep up with their musical releases so I just decided to post my opinions

Omg nice to see you back!!

Also, I appreciate your review.

For me, I can’t place a finger, but a seriously ended up loving all the tracks more than the highlight medley. It almost seems like SVT redebuted.

Agree with you and caratnotcarrot on this... highlight medley did not do the album justice. I get what you're saying about this comeback feeling like a redebut... a bit like DWC in that sense

Just thought I'd put a warning in the title so I don't kill the vibe for other fans, it's mostly positive though

Overall opinion: Not my favorite album, but nowhere near their worst album. Some tracks I like, some tracks I dislike and others I find average. I don’t think it’s as good as I would hope their first full album in a while would be. I still enjoyed some tracks, but I don’t believe my favorites on this album are equal to my favorites on their other albums. This could also be due to my having too high of expectations, I might rate the album more positively as time passes

Darl+ing – Found this song bland and bad when I first heard it and still find it bland and bad. Why they made this song their first full group English release.. no clue. Especially as it’s not even a song I think would appeal to many western English speakers… regardless, lets move on. Worst song of the album so it only gets better from here

Hot – Pleasantly surprised, I expected to hate this from the highlight medley. Nowhere near my favorite from Seventeen but it’s definitely not at the bottom of their TTs. The cowboy instrumental was awesome, but not a fan of the “hot hot hot” and find it kind of cringy. Love Hoshi’s part, great part of the song and dance. A lot of autotune but considering I’m a GAM3 BO1 and Chilli enthusiast, it definitely wasn’t a problem for me. Awesome music video, 0:20 is cool

Don Quixote – Like some parts, less than happy with other parts. Overall not that into it. Love the “feel the vibes” part of the song though and would lose my mind for an entire song following that sound. But a lot of it is just… not for me

March – Love the guitar, don’t have any complaints here. And are they saying, “like a cowboy”? Extra points. Seventeen and electric guitar is always a combination that works for me

Domino – Fun little song, like the chorus a lot. Don’t really like the beginning but once it picks up, it’s really nice. This will probably get stuck in my head and grow on me

Shadow – Another song I expected to dislike from the highlight medley, but I actually enjoy quite a bit. It sounds very western to me? Always a fan of Dino rap so of course it gets extra points for that. Am I insane or some parts sound like an improved version of Beautiful?

Bout you – I expected to enjoy this song from the highlight medley and I absolutely did. It’s cute a song and makes me happy, will join Snap Shoot and Do Re Mi for me

IF you leave me – Always enjoy a Seventeen ballad and this is no exception… there’s just some type of emotion their ballads always get out of me. I can see this joining Habit, Smile Flower, Don’t Listen in Secret, and Hug

Ash – It was a song and that’s what I know for certain… I can’t take it seriously but I enjoy it in the same way I enjoy Horanghae. Weirdly catchy, and I kinda like it for reasons unknown

Now it's time for me to disappear until Nayeon drops her album

twice-nayeon.gif

If you could add a screenshot of what you are seeing that'd be helpful!

I have a screenshot of what I see and a possible suggestion for slightly different formatting

Screenshot:

My photoshopped version: I put the name under the dp, made larger margins to the edges, and enlarged the badges (I think I made them too large though). This is just an idea, I'm not trying to pressure you to change it. Another idea was now that "reactions, posts, guilds" is up with everything else, it might look nice to match it to our username color? Sorry if this is annoying lol

Yes, for 2 reasons

1) Fear of what happens after we die/the unknown

2) I get to see all the cool inventions and discoveries that will happen. It always makes me lowkey sad that I won't be here to see when we develop the technology to explore further in space and see whats going on on other planets

But then no for many others: everyone I love dying, the inevitable destruction of earth, and all the other horrible things immortals would have to experience. And if it's true our universe will eventually collapse, WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME IF I CAN'T DIE!??!

I can't believe I just first heard about her now! Every song so far is just amazing :omgr: Can't wait to see her blow up because there's no way she won't!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the fact the she called him out publicly means that she didn't take this as a joke between friends. And even if it's a joke, that still says a lot about his character.

Yup, jokes between friends have limits until you're just straight up insulting them and being an asshole. Calling your friend who is already struggling with being sexualized and shamed a "thot" is by no means a good joke, and anyone with a mental maturity above 15 would know that

really likes the intro but the monotone rap ruined it for me

can see its appeal though

I can see where it doesn't appeal to some, maybe check out some of my recommendations below?

I love this song, added to my playlist. Thanks for this, will check out her releases!

I'll recommend some of my favorite tracks from her last album

And it's an interlude but god, I love it