Posts by freakyfantasy

sorry to hear that, would not have expected it from people in the Scandinavian countries, though i know the majority are not like this.

it's not only that they love each other, they also respect each other so much, it's inspiring. They have imense respect foe the work each of them puts in, and it's humbling how they don't let any of their efforts go unnoticed, even amongst themselves.

JK is one of those naturally talented people, and i'm so happy he's had good people in his life, who allowed him to experiment and actually nurtured his artistical inclinations. How important would it have been for him that not only his family, but also the other members, have done nothing but encourage and compliment him in his endeavors.

The thought of Yoongi going around to his acquaintances in the industry and bragging about JK just warms my heart. And Tae acknowledging who JK is both as a BTS member and an individual in his own right is so spot on. Especially since JK has confessed in the past to being slightly unsure of who he is outside of the group.

I just can't help but be in awe of OT7's bond.

Machines are certainly used, but the process is not fully-automated. The truth is the Uyghyur population is basically enslaved now. Chinese people can recite the propaganda their state is feeding them all day long, but there's no denying at this point, what the reality of the Uyghyur minority is, now.

I agree with the stance some users have displayed: I can understand their reasoning, and not agree with it at the same time. I'm not a fan of any of the involved artists though, so they're not losing anything. And I'm also not going to go around raging against them. I can see their point, but i don't agree with it. It is what it is.

i honestly love how thoroughly Jin slapped his akgaes with all his, lmao. They out there whining about how mistreated is Jin. all the while Jin has the boss cooking him dinner and taking selfies together. LOL

sorry, but how wholesome is this? JK and BangPD go out for dinner, but they end up fangirling over Namjoon :claps:

the Chinese brainwashing is real. I have Chinese colleagues who haven't lived in China for years now telling me they don't want to get Covid vaccinated unless the Chinese vaccine gets brought to our country and made available. In a very objective, cold way, it's rather impressive how the Chinese government manages to so thoroughly control a population of almost 2 billion people.

No excuse though for that artist of Ughyur ethnicity that's choosing her comfy career over the systemic eradication of her culture and her people. Wow.