Posts by O-NULL

yebin was their attempt to promote Yebin (and the other girls who didn't make it) but in the end Uni.t lasted 3 months, were not popular and didn't help them at all. Still love Uni.t though. Well designed answer btw

I only watched The UNIT recently loved that show, real shame that group didn't last I think the people behind it flopped hard to not at least give them a year. Seriously 3 months after a survival show . Sad what's happening to Hyunjoo now as well.

Who even said i want them to be in a group? Lol. I would prefer if they go solo. And what i or we want is useless. If starship manges the new group well they could easily be one of the top ggs. Adding wonyoung and yujin will disrupt both wjsn and the girls career. Weird idea.

Also aren't the most popular members non ioi? Looks like building a fanbase is what's keeping wjsn afloat. Something most companies couldn't understand. For them the ioi members were everything.

Hmmm solo maybe I think you have the core of a great group here, if Starship were going to do that add maybe three more members for a smaller unit

The final goodbye show was brutal, I mean you are literally just spreading darkness amongst the human race with stuff like that ;(

:pepewhat:

Uhhh I would say it'd be better for Yujin and Wonyoung to debut in the new Starship GG which hopefully will be a smaller 4-6 member group.

WJSN is a 4/5 year old group now so I don't think adding in new members suddenly would be a good idea.

I was thinking maybe as the C-Line are gone you can throw in a couple of high profile replacements but maybe they are simply too young, if say Kwon Eun Bi was at Starship it may have worked.

In terms of songs Pristin had Wee Woo which was great but unfortunately not successful, Gugudan I think suffered a lot from average title tracks, Weki Meki with Picky Picky is the only really good title they've released, DIA I can't really remember any of theirs.

WJSN on the other hand have had a lot of good songs and therein could be the overall issue, lack of quality songs is the overriding factor in what has transpired...

I think the post IOI issues mean adding members to established groups is the only way, otherwise you are risking a brand new group who will have new unknown members anyway.

I would add Yujin and Wonyoung to WJSN as well

That comment reminds me of Power Rangers...switching around the colors. I still think it's weird how the K-music scene doesn't have an internationally visible "post-id0l" space like other countries. I feel like some companies are missing out on 10-15 years of money they could be making on their top talent.

Maybe the bigger stars walk away to get a bigger piece of the pie and any revised contracts are not worthwhile for companies

Being conscripted into the Army is tough and I don't see anything wrong with girl groups performing for the soldiers to give them a bit of fun away from the daily grind, but I think you should only send groups where all members are in their 20s.

P.S. Brave Girls would have disbanded now without Military performances

Saying Itzy english versions are good with a straight face????

Majority of kpop english versions are bad because the songs are composed/written for Korean and it’s very hard to just try and match the pace/flow of the song with english words (when it is meant for KR)

Mafia’s english version was a big disappointment but that’s what i expect from songs translated into english.

They are actually good if you view it from the point of view of a pop song and are not looking for some kind of amazing deep lyrical content. They've clearly employed English writers (or Koreans who are totally fluent) and I don't see any flaws in the way it's written as someone whose first language is English.