Posts by reina-en

I don't think any of the i-landers will be there. Many of them seemed to have given up on the idol career, others are debuting into the jpn boy group by bh and there are a few trainees who have stayed in belift/hybe. I doubt they'd go into that group when they could have stayed under hybe where even if they'd have to wait a lot, they'd have a much brighter future once they debut

Firstly, Bighit has only TXT besides BTS. TXT is the biggest 4th generation group right now. They won't be on the same level as bts but they don't have to be. No one in kpop will reach bts' level of success anytime soon. Even if txt keep their current success, it will be enough for them and the company but they keep growing all the time so.. Also, how is txt being avarage? Have you seen how versatile each single song by them is? In two years they released more unique songs than groups with so many years of work behind them. TXT are versatile, different, successful and that's already more than enough for them to keep going.

I assume you are talking about HYBE as a whole, not just Bighit Music. We have Seventeen - the second or third biggest boy kpop group right now. Their success also keeps growing and as I've seen they release quite good and different songs too. Gfriend wasn't the best but they were doing nice until their scandal. Now I can't say how much that will affect them. Nuest on the other side is the only group which you could say that isn't doing really well.

Enhypen. They had the biggest debut last year. Their album consists of four songs that are so different from each other, offering a very intriguing versatility. Unlike other 4th gen groups, they are focused on vocals, not rap . They had a dark concept but somehow they made it different than any other dark concept we've seen lately. Their success in Japan is huge, their international fanbase keeps growing, they broke multiple records of the biggest 4th gen groups and are even competing quite well with 3rd gen groups in terms of sales and votings.

All I want to conclude is that your opinion doesn't make sense because both success wise and uniqueness wise, HYBE groups are killing it

As a stan of bts, txt and enhypen I have a loooot to say.

First off, some armys need to stop thinking so highly of themselves. The whole argument about the youtube channel is ridiculous. You do understand that the only reason the channel was used to upload only bts videos is that they didn't have any other groups right? Of course after debuting new groups and acquiring such they'll put their videos on their official company channel. They can't turn their company channel into a bts second channel right? No one obligates you guys to watch every video they upload. Unsubscribe, turn off your notifications, so many solutions instead of whining about this. The moment bighit starts putting other groups content into the official bts channel, that's when you'll have a point. Until then, they can post whatever they want in their OFFICIAL COMPANY CHANNEL.

And now about the actual topic. BH was indeed pushing that "younger brothers of bts" image with txt. Maybe they're still doing it because of that kids show which created a big fuss about how bts and txt were treated with disrespect. As txt is the first group after bts, sadly they'll keep getting associated with bts for a long time. Whether it's their company or the media and other rpeople, it will keep happening for a long time. It's inevitable. That's the pressure the first group after bts has to carry. I believe in some years, the connection to bts of future BH groups will be less. Still there but lesser.

I can say about enhypen. I haven't seen the company nor media call them as "bts' younger brothers", they definitely have it better than txt in that aspect. The case is different with them, instead of being connected with bts all the time, people use that privilege card. Other than that no one really associates them with bts.

Bighit definitely need to stop associating txt with bts if they want to make their company known as home of successful groups and not home of bts and their little brothers/sisters. I think they're going in the right direction by putting clear boundaries between each of the labels that form HYBE. I don't think they're pushing a family agenda. We see no interactions between bts and seventeen, gfriend and bts, seventeen and txt, gfriend and txt. The only groups that actually interact a lot out of the whole labels are enhypen and txt but that's because most of them trained together and have been friends for a long time. Otherwise no other group is associated with another

Such topics have always been interesting to me. Sadly, some people ruin them with stereotypes like "they are horny and that's why they stan bgs", " they stan only for looks so that's why they stan bgs" that's nonsense.

Anyways. Personally I happen to like much more gg songs than bg songs. The only bg songs I actually like are from the groups I stan (with a few little exceptions). I've tried to stan girl groups before but I could never do it because I don't feel that connection I feel with boy groups. I can relate to boy groups, I can feel more attached to them due to our similarities or because they happen to be people I want to be like in my life. I don't really feel nothing of that with girl groups though. That's like, feeling more comfortable and happy around male friends than around female friends. The ones who bring more comfort to you, the ones who feel more similar to you are the ones you'll get attached to more. At least that's my reason why I stan only boy groups - lack of connection and any special feelings with girl groups

Earlier today it was revealed that Enhypen is going to have their own regular radio show in Japan! It will air every Monday, starting on 29th of March. The program is called "Enhypen's All night Nippon X".

I haven't seen anyone talk about this, it's pretty huge, especially for a rookie group that hasn't even made their Japanese debut yet. They seem to focus a lot on Japan and I love that, they'll really become the biggest 4th gen group there with that tempo

People confuse HITS with NATIONAL HITS. Many 4th gen groups had hits internationally - God's menu is a good example, Crown too, multiple Idle songs. But nationally, no group has actually had a national hit. As others said, the closest that comes to a national hit is Dalla Dalla. Hopefully we see better and more intriguing results in the future

just because bts lost a grammy award it doesn't make them lose relevance and become nobody. That racist and xenophobic show doesn't determine their success. I didn't even bother to read your whole post because you're trolling but yeah, instead of doing this go help your faves by streaming, voting and supporting them because they'll keep fighting for some inkigayo win while bts remains as the one and only Korean act to be nominated and perform at grammys

If izone wasn't disbanding, my answer would have been them.

Out of all the current 4th gen girl groups no one can be considered as a nation's gg and to be honest I don't see any of them earning that title. I-dle could have taken it but after the scandal I don't really think korea is ever going to forgive them (unless they kick out soojin but that's another topic). Out of the rest, itzy might have a chance. They had the biggest hit out of the other ggs with dalla dalla but sadly, ever since then they haven't put out something that reaches their debut song's level (success-wise).

I don't really think nation's gg has debuted yet. Let's wait for yg+bh groups, if they do much better than the other current ones then they might be competiting for the title. Or it could be some other totally unexpected group, even if it's unlikely it's not impossible

Nah I can't imagine txt ever having given-taken as their song. Firstly, it wouldn't suit their storyline. Enhypen are vampires/werewolves in their storyline, there is some horror elememts too while txt has magical/supernatural elements which come nowhere near horror. Also, the song is about whether enhypen TOOK the opportunity to debut because of their own hard work and efforts or it was GIVEN to them by people. It's connected to the survival show they participated in - something txt hasn't gone through. And lastly, the whole song is nothing like the songs txt put out. The closest that comes to given taken is CYSM and even there are too many differences between the two songs. So yeah, to conclude this, I don't think txt would have suited that song, that's why it was made for enhypen

There are only 3 groups I actually stan and no, I don't stan them equally. That's why I have my ults (enhypen) and the rest that I still love but am not invested in as much. I'm a student - I don't have the time and financial opportunity to support all these groups equally. I can't catch up with the tons of content they drop, I can't buy all their albums or merch, I can't dedicate time to all of them. I love all my 3 groups a lot, I support them a lot but I'm streaming, voting, buying stuff, watching all the content only of enhypen

YGNGG has the big 3 privilege and curiosity of BP fans. Company stans are definitely anticipating. But bhngg is much more anticipated because: first ever girl group since glam, bts' sister group, attention from kpop gg and even bg stans. All eyes will be on them. Now I can't ever say which group will be more successful or whatsoever but right now bhngg has got much more hype