If YG really names their NGG baby monsters...they will flop.

• Lets hope it's like the BP situation where they were rumoured to be called Pinkpunk but it wasn't true :thumbup:

I mean it was technically true. Jisoo said they almost debuted with the name Pinkpunk.

I imagine this was before one of their debut delays and then it got changed again.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Black pink go together as much as any combination I mentioned. There nothing inherently more significant about black and pink as colour combo than any other, pretty much any colour can go with another in some form.

It's just you have heard them shout Black Pink!! so much you made an association to them as a group. If they shouted Green Brown!! as much instead you'd think green and brown was a good just as good a colour combo and you wouldn't even think about black pink together

Red velvet at least isn't just colour + colour, there's at least some thought to it for the noun part to come up with something unique (and they're named after the cake I think)like Green lantern, Blue whale, scarlet witch etc

If they shouted green and brown we'd all be thinking of Shrek. Some colour combo's don't work ^^

• If a group called Little Mix could become popular, Baby Monster will be fine. If it's true they will have two units, maybe Baby will be the vocalist unit, and Monster will be the hip-hop baddies...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!