Posts by soobin-gsu

not elevator but stairs!!!! :pepe-hype:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

three albums! With two being essentially the same one except for 2 songs. And both double platinum.

:pepe-toast:

:sadr:

Eh. I seen something on twitter. There was a fan war between two fandom and one of the person who dragged the boys the most was actually an ex Moa. I don’t know how can they talk that kind of rubbish about the boys when they used to be part of the fandom? Like ok if they threw them away they wasn’t really Moa anyway but still.

I think that touched my tl but I’m good at ignoring stuff. Like I said before- I don’t bother to argue when I’m not being paid to do so.

Even in between cb there’s content I can’t even catch up with. No time to be bored. Right now I’m just trying to keep up with all the interesting theories for TSS.

:pepe-notes:

excellent idea!

US Tour, hello Hybe? When?

dryheat send a truck, ask Hybe for tour :fingerk:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no need for dryheat to send a truck, TXT did it for us with a really big one too! 3BD2C158-0E4A-436C-AB70-A55BF7BF3DCA.jpeg

the entire thing: from Yeonjun’s appearance in Blockbuster to that amazing stage with the truck in LO$ER=LO♡ER and the CBH cover in between!

I’ve been rewatching clips of their performances all weekend.

I'm hesitating to put it in a proper thread as there are other achievements thread rn but look at this!!!!

TXT has so many varied achievements everywhere I don’t know where to look anymore.