Posts by jon-oppar

lmao ya it took me like 40 mins to write when i first made it

Up No More is top tier lmao its great, from the message to the line distribution, its perfect :waterr:

i agree that Shot Clock was very familiar, i personally like it, but ik everyone has their own music tastes lol

Your first badge is free. Consult the trophy list (Trophies - allkpop forums) before you request one here: BADGE REQUEST (FIRST FREE) - Ends January 31st. - News & Announcements - allkpop forums.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th badges can be purchased in the shop for 250 Akorns each. Any badge after that will cost you 500 Akorns.

You can DM me if you're still lost < 3

ah okay thank you <3

ig everything rlly changed a lot lol

i'll def dm you if i need help :lover3:

Shy

omg thank you, i looked everywhere and couldnt find it lmao

I love most of the songs on the album. The only ones I don't vibe with is shot clock and bring it back. My favorites are: ICSM, Hell in heaven, handle it, go hard and believer. I love to listen to "believer" when doing laundry lol.

the album is song good fr

i think shot clock is a lot like their old releases from their like first couple albums, bring it back is one of my favs, but ik everyone has different music tastes lol

Hell In Heaven is a masterpiece

(Reposting this since it got deleted in the revamp)

Eyes Wide Open

Introduction; Eyes Wide Open is the second Korean-language studio album by South Korean girl group Twice. It was released on October 26, 2020, by JYP Entertainment and Republic Records. The album features thirteen songs including the lead single, "I Can't Stop Me", and was released on the week of their fifth anniversary. (cite.wikipedia)

Songs;

1. I Can't Stop Me (lyrics by Park Jin-young, Shim Eun-ji)
    2. Hell In Heaven (lyrics by Shim Eun-ji, Lee Hae-sol
    3. Up No More (lyrics by Jihyo)
    4. Do What We Like (lyrics by Sana)
    5. Bring It Back (lyrics by Dahyun)
    6. Believer (lyrics by Kenzie)
    7. Queen (lyrics by Dahyun)
    8. Go Hard (lyrics by Friday(Galacticka))
    9. Shot Clock (lyrics by Kim Yeon-seo)
    10. Handle It (lyrics by Chaeyoung)
    11. Depend On You (lyrics by Nayeon)
    12. Say Something (lyrics by Jung Ho-hyun, Iki)
    13. Behind The Mask (lyrics by Heize)

Rating;

I Cant Stop Me

"I Can't Stop Me" has been described as an '80s synthwave and pop song, with elements of disco.

My thoughts; One of their best title tracks. I love the retro pop feel to the song

Rating; 9/10

Hell In Heaven

My thoughts; One of my favorites on the album, I love the beat and the seductive, almost mesmerizing way they sing in the song, especially Jihyo's verse and the chorus.

Rating; 9.5/10

Up No More

My thoughts; I like the beat and I especially love the meaning behind the lyrics, perfectly captures my thoughts when I have insomnia. My favorite part of the song is the end of the bridge when they did the echoing thing with Jihyo's verse.

Rating; 8/10

Do What We Like

My thoughts; The beat is incredibly captivating, and Jihyo's parts are my fav(biased what can i say <3). I don't care for the repeating verse in the chorus, but it fits the song very well. The pre-chorus slaps, so no complaints from me.

Rating; 8.5/10

Bring it Back

My thoughts; One of my favorites on the album, it seriously gets stuck in your head honestly. I love the slow tune of the song which the synth-y instrumental.

Rating; 9.5/10

Believer

My thoughts; Not my favorite on the album, but definitely not a bad song by any means. This song reminds me of some of their past b-sides. The chorus isn't my favorite, but the verses and pre-chorus slap.

Rating; 7.5/10

Queen

My thoughts; I can't decide if I like the change from pre-chorus to chorus. The chorus feels a little lack-luster, but I still love this song. The bridge is kinda lit, but overall, not my favorite song on the album.

Rating; 7/10

Go Hard

My thoughts; Literally my favorite song on the whole album. The instrumental is so addicting and the rap-style pre-chorus slaps. I especially love the subtle hints in the lyrics they add to their previous songs.

Rating; 10/10

Shot Clock

My thoughts; This song reminds me of their Japanese comeback releases, not that that's a bad thing. I enjoy this song, although it's not my favorite.

Rating; 7.5/10

Handle It

My thoughts; I love the lyrics. The song somehow gives me a swaying feeling from the way they sing and the instrumental. I wish this song was longer.

Rating; 9/10

Depend on You

My thoughts; The instrumental is really nice, no critiques for this instrumental. I love the bridge, it's really relaxing idk. Overall, I love the really calm feeling the song gives me.

Rating; 9/10

Say Something

My thoughts; I LOVE the retro vibe this instrumental gives me. The tune is very relaxing and then the instrumental adds this like retro ballad feel in my opinion. It's so good.

Rating; 10/10

Behind The Mask

My thoughts; I love everything about this song...other than the chorus. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the chorus, it's really good, but for some reason, the chorus feels too distant and dissociated from other parts of the song. Separate, the chorus is amazing, but it feels unattached to me. I love the bridge, and the meaning the lyrics is really thoughtful and deep. I might grow to like it in the future, as I do most of TWICE b-sides, but as of right now, I think it's one of my least-favorite. I'm sorry if you like this song, i do too, it's just not my fav T-T

Rating; 6.5/10

Overall thoughts; I love this album, there are seriously no skips for me. One of my favorite TWICE albums ever

Overall album ranking; 9.5/10

Song Ranking;

1. Go Hard
    2. Say Something
    3. Hell In Heaven
    4. Bring It Back
    5. I Cant Stop Me
    6. Handle It
    7. Depend on You
    8. Do What We Like
    9. Up No More
    10. Believer
    11. Shot Clock
    12. Queen
    13. Behind The Mask

What did you think of this album? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Why?

Have a lovely day <3

i would like to join :lover1:

so since the revamp deleted everything, including who i was following, post down below your old username, or if you didn't change it, tell me whether or not we followed each other and talked sometimes