Posts by li-ghter

tvxq has alot tbh, im not even sure where to start with some of the artists you listed becauselike.... almost all of their songs are amazing rip

rainbow was so legendary i wish they lasted longer rip

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

how many concepts like this would happen now i wonder, i feel like it would be controversial in seconds

Eye contour pen? Link to an image? Now I am curious which brand is it.

I searched for it but it seems to not get sold now T^T

it looked like this

L_g0130675918.jpg

which means i will have to make a switch i guess

i remembered another Japanese makeup product i absolutely love tho, this?

L_g0120575479.jpg

its so PRETTY and i really like how naural its colour looks too

omg completely forgot orange caramel SHAME ON ME

...there is too many amazing songs omg , i even forgot some thank you for sharing everyone!! you made me remember such loved ones T^T

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wow that's pretty messed up. from the definitions i've seen, rps is specifically gay fanfiction. i wonder why they're singling that out and they're so pressed about it. it feels a bit misogynistic that people want to control teen girls fan culture but not help women...

i mean its ok for them to discuss pages of pages on football, edit female artists zoom in weird places, but god forbid a teenage girl dared to write fanfiction while censoring the names

What's wrong with RPS?

nothing in my view, unless said celeb is annoyed by it, i doubt many minds it honestly.

RP as in roleplay? So this guy is aiming to sue a bunch of young teens?

in a way yes, he is encouraging his fans, compares RPS to Nth Room, his fans are saying anyone who disagrees deserves really horrid things with extreme detail which i wont even say here

i can't see the images

here

External Content twitter.com

just check first and second image you will see...