Posts by gerrard174

Bound to happen, cause one is still charting well while the other isnt anymore

I saw this on twitter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Eco-friendly"

Or cheap attempt

E.g. the NewJeans weverse album is literally a piece of QR code card + 10 photocards. I believe Seventeen also had this (correct me if im wrong)

Btw, this "album"costs as much as aespa's digipacks. Not sure why people focused so much on "digipacks" when there are obvious cheaper attempts out there.

I’m always amused when people use “no promo” as a means to brag. You guys will just brag about anything.

Anyways. Speaking of Karina. What happen to aespa girls? No one posted about them here. Like BP even when not releasing music, they have other activities like magazine covers and fashion shows. So where is aespa?

Aespa is doing a lot of CFs lately, the latest being Everland. They just finished SMtown and the bunch of MY SYNK fanmeetings.

Youre not making senze when u mentioned only artists whk performed well are invited and then mentioned Winner. AESPA did much better than winner on chart

Also, u said if pricing not an issue, SKZ would have been invited? Are u seriously think SKZ is cheaper to be invited?

Youre totally not making sense. Not even sure why u try so hard to prove aespa is not performing at festival = they did badly on chart. Mind you, aespa's illusion is still charting on top 25 on melon and it was still top10 on youtube korea last week. Contrary to what AKP thinks, aespa is underperforming but in no way they are doing badly on chart. It is very SILLY to say they're flopping when groups that performed worse are still invited to festival

Their album sales are sus but they are only behind BP in term of the kpop GG album with the most entries in the top 10 of album chart around the world with 10 entries '-'

if their sales were as sus than people are trying to make it look, they wouldn't do so well around the world with this album

the album sales were seen by many as sus only because they were the first to do that. Now with all other groups showing exponential growth in sales, i dont think anyone would think Aespa sales is sus. It is very in line with their popularity.

IVE sold 1mil +

Nmixx 600k+

Itzy 1mil also

BP outdoing themselves 1.5 mil hanteo and 2.2 circle so far. Very possible for 3mil

I dont think 1.7mil for aespa is SUS anymore. Everyone already got over it. Now it is the NORM for GGs to sell like BGs

It's simple they only invite groups who did very well digitally this year. ITZY are going to 4 University festivals now because Sneakers was a hit in Korea

Same as NewJeans, IVE and Le ssarfim doing well on K charts.

Sometimes it is the pricing issue.

orherwise msot university would like to invite top groups like BTS BP Twice Seventeen but we all know those are not gonna happen

Not everyone can be like PSY and play for free / reduced fees. Aespa is likely very expensive seeing they're from big 3 + the hype is crazy for winrina in korea

Aespa album sales are not sus imo

As a blink im happy seing more girl groups becoming million seller

Aespa probably achieved this because of how cheap their albums are (no hate to aepsa girls) if aespa already has such good album sales SM ent. Should make the album price a little bit expensive, honestly the company is acting like as if aespa is not popular like they have over 1 million album sales so the album price should be expensive

Not an MY but blinks should stop caring about aespa , let the four young girls enjoy their time

Actually to be fair, aespa digipacks arent really that cheap. It is not far from digipacks of other groups (price might vary from place to place but in my region, they're priced similarly)

Aespa has huge sales is not surprisingly given they're from SM which traditionally have monstrous sales even for GG (snsd sold more than BG at their prime). Aespa also has the demand from reseller similar to BP, so they're selling super well because many resellers bought to resell since market price for Karina and winter are so good, you could make huge profits from it (trust me)

not to mention THE ALBUM was 30 and had better packaging, better concept photos and better everything,

there are probably a lot of blinks who shared the same sentiment.

disagree to every single word there.

Born Pink album concept, photobook, inclusions, photocards are MUCH BETTER than The Album. Especially photocard, The Album had one of the worst photocards out there im not even sure what YG did that back then

Well. This comment is blaming Dahyun for all the hate she receive for the Lisa ad situation. Also you can find another comments like this in the thread. The users are banned? No
    Wild Blinks attack TWICE's Dahyun for stupid reason

So. This prove that what gerard... say is false. Blinks dont get banned for doing less. In this case they are doing worst comments that the Tittle i use here and nobody got banned. I rest my case

A sane people can go into the thread and see the comments inside. Whilst some toxic ones are criticising, many others are in fact not joining the hate train started by immature twitter fans.

And u use that to "justify" your terrorising of blinks and BP on AKP. How great is it

there’s nothing like it in the west. They pump out quality songs that the GP actually like. Imagine if Americas Got Talent or something put out charting original songs week after week

To be fair, the best producers/writers in the KHH game often get involved. GroovyRoom, ZionT, Gray, Simon Dominic these aren’t lightweight

The closest i can think of is GLEE the show

it was pumping out covers after covers and all those covers charted high on itunes (back then download still matters). But eventually the hype about the show faded off and the covers dont do as good as before.

well now I don’t know who to believe, who’s the real villain here?

There is no villain as all fans of respective group will just make threads praising their fave and downgrading opponents.

For the past few months, we have been seeing so many threads targeting blackpink and aespa. First they said aespa broke BP record and BP is history. But Then they made fun of aespa which is underperforming with Girls on chart. Also, twice US concert made them bigger than BP in US which is clearly isnt the case. In my opinion, the ones that have been making all these threads arent even aespa's / twice fans at all. They are just some trolls / haters who want to drag BP just for the sake of it. And suddenly, Blinks become the fandom which "terrorised" other fandoms for past few months. 🤣

But it can be (as shown in anon >.>) argued that BP's extended hiatus, even with the things we did get, DID harm BP to a degree, and this come back is arguably disappointing in some metrics. Hell, during the hiatus I got HELLA into Dreamcatcher and Itzy, to fill the "hole in my heart". But there was always just enough BP stuff to keep me interested.

i strongly agree with this.

Except i filled that void with aespa, another group that is getting extensive hiatus just like Blackpink 🥲🥲

like real shit real shit?

Dont need to argue with him

he has been going on and on with how blinks being toxic but all i see is threads made by anti to poke fun at blackpink

I wish i see more blinks stand up for what they believe in. Haters say blinks have been terrorizing every group and justify for the hates blackpink is getting. They are using threads from that few trolls which blinks dont want to associate them with