Posts by inspike

no it does not. They are improving actually but we can't do much than that since Girls isn't a song fit to be an International Hit unless miracle happens. The problem is lies in the song choice.

Numbers dont lie. Both their youtube and spotify streams for girls are lower than savage. Unless the song is a ballad, first day streams shows fandom growth because fans will stream no matter if the song is good or not.

Let's be honest, aespa is probably the first kpop group where you can 4X your sales and yet have less people listening to their music

She is the prettiest in the group, good charisma, tall, over 18, and from SEA. Her fancam also has 10 to 20X more views than the other members.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a bside. I just looked. It’s on par with other leading 4th gen gg bsides tho? Ive’s Royal has less streams, but a comparable total (7M); outside from My Bag, which is its own minor hit, this is higher than GIDLE’s bsides; higher than most of Itzy’s bsides on Loco except the two that went viral (and it can probably pass at least one of those).

I know you’re just trolling and trying to shade aespa but for anyone reading who’s actually interested.

The song is released on its own, not with another song, so it's not a b-side. The other songs you mentioned are actually b-sides (released with title track), so it makes sense. My point is that for a standalone release it has really low streams, for a GG that can sell 1.5M, even if it's unpromoted.

Don't bring Blackpink into this you troll :cursing::evil:

First, don't use BP here.

You guys (in general) are funny, the same ones talking s about Aespa and using BP for bait are also the same ones who shitted on BP in the past :suure:

Why people always bring BP names to make a war with aespa? Fuckin no life :clown:

I am comparing them to BP because I have no other GG to compared to. Only them and BP are able to sell 1.5M for an album. So you'd assume they have similar fandom size. But for some reason nobody is listening to their new song? At least outside of China and korea since they don't use Spotify.

I know it's a not promoted single but for a GG that can sell 1.5M, the new song only have 8M streams after 3 weeks. It's a good song nonetheless so I don't get it.

So I went to give aespa's new song a listen. And while on their spotify page, I realize the song "illusion" they released on 6/1 only have 8M streams on spotify.. I know it's a surprise drop, but it's already been over 3 weeks, and for a single release that's really low for a "4th gen leader" girl group?

Someone tell me this is actually normal and not because I am used to seeing blackpink numbers. I personally really like the song and as a non fan already listened to it more than 20 times, and this song is perfectly suited for international audience, not a slow ballad song. so the fact that it hasn't even hit 10M is a total surprise to me.

So I've been listening to a lot of purple kiss lately, and to my surprise, they don't have a single bad song. In fact, all their songs are unique and have high production value, and of course great vocals. My favorites atm are skip skip, can we talk again, and Joah.

But despite their perfect discography, they are still stuck in nugudom. Maybe they are just unlucky, or non of the members have star power.

I know Kpop fans throw around the word "underrate" too much but this is the first time I truly believe a group that's actually underrated.

So we know that Blackpink/YG move slow like a snail, and the members like to throw out the word "soon" when teasing their comeback.

It seems like by YG standards, soon is usually much much longer than what normal people perceive. And it's usually to the tune of 6 months.

For example, Lisa had an online fansign for her photobook on 3/27/21. When she was asked about when her debut will be, she said "soon". Turns out soon is 6 months later.

We know that Jennie said Blackpink will come back "soon" in March in the game caterers game show. If we apply the same time period, it means the come back will be in september. This is very plausible since an article just came out today that Lisa will be on another Chinese TV show "street dance of china", which will start shooting this month. so there is no way a comeback will be in the next 2 months.

Source: https://www.todayonline.com/8d…treet-dance-china-1896921

I am listening to their new song memeM that came out a week ago, it's actually pretty good. A standard girl crush song. But it's charting at 700-ish on Melon.

They are from Mamammo's company, so not totally a nugu company. So why the cold reception?

Lots of kpop fans think that G-idle is Soyeon and friends or that she is the ace, has the most stage presence/charisma. But all evidence I can find suggest the opposite.

Regarding stage presence, her fancam consistently have the lowest views in the group by a HUGE margin. If she has charisma then apparently most viewers don't think so.

Regarding being the Ace, her solo album charted very poorly (did not enter melon at all). This means that she is not popular in korea. Nobody gave her song a chance even if it's bad.

So she is not popular internationally or in Korea, if anything she is more replaceable than being an ace in the group.

This is not a troll post, I am using objective evidence and want some answers. :melon_think: