Posts by bethesda

i wish i could give you best answer 3 times! i would if i could not kidding!

Perfume never gets old, it's a bit sad they don't get more recognition than they get's if you compare to some kpop smaller kpop groups. A song like Moon have just under 3m views in a years time, Oh My Girl gets half that amount of view in 6 hours for a song that is far from good.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nice song! What about boy groups?

This is the only J-Pop song I like (because it's the only one I listened to, and I feel lazy to listen to J-Pop).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe EXILE TRIBE songs would help me stan J-Pop.

I don't know which EXILE TRIBE song to start with. Considering there's so many of these groups. Just look at the Lexicon (link below)

Search - allkpop forums
    forum.allkpop.com

No. I don't want The Hobbit because of Smaug.

I want physical books that are fiction because I love fiction.

I read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and it's my favorite of the trilogy. I haven't read The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, so I'll put that into my list of physical books to-be-read.

Divergent by Veronica Roth is okay.

Any others?