Posts by leneny

You are literally the biggest lisa akgae on here and the biggest Jennie anti. What damage control????? Just because akgaes have been acting up on twitter because Jennie and rosé are working on something? And because akgaes wrote a wattapad story about how unhappy Lisa is in the company?

Lisa has literally been busy all year long, from shoot to shoot, mentor gig, dancing videos, vlog, campaign Bulgari and is revealed to have been working on her solo, so any news about that, will be because she IS working on it.

Jisoo is still filming her drama, so it's only natural for chaennie to be the ones to go because Jennie is jobless and rosé is done with her solo and doesn't have much to do either.

And the fact that it's highly possible that they are working on something for the group. But if chaennie are releasing something together it will definitely NOT be before lisoo's solos, so what's the damn problem? Though I personally think they went there on behalf of the group and are mostly there for vacation.

Stop with the dramatics and let the girls work on their stuff Jesus christ.

oh good for her.. I didn't know travel is open now in SK?

I believe it is otherwise she (&Rosé) wouldn't have been able to be there

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know the wait and the lack of content is bad for fans but BP is the only Kpop artist that can pull this off without losing fans and tbh it's normal. Many artists in the world only come back once in a year or two. It's better for them to live like that and not hate their job from exahution.

Bp are supposed to be kpop idols so that's why fans keep expecting more because we all know how much content other groups give to their fans, especially music-related, but I'm honestly fine with it, I do expect some new music but I'm also happy they are working on their individual stuff & enjoying their free time as well

ykw if she's going to be jobless anyways then i'm glad she's at least having fun :pepe-excited:

we might even get some jennierubyjane yt content from this !! or am i clowning myself :clown:

that will not happen sadly, she's extremely private and didn't even post about this trip herself, in fact, she never does when she's overseas visiting friends, but who knows one can dream :pepecute:

hanging out with her friends, basically being on vacation... as if she hasn't been on one already for almost a year ;(

I'm happy both rosé & jennie are enjoying their time though and glad we go this update from Simi, cause Jennie usually wouldn't post a single thing when she goes on such trips

Still hoping that something music-related would happen

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol I remember that interview with Jennie, all of them looked at her and rosé was like "isn't that you"?

Jisoo tried to help her out though

but I don't think it necessarily has to do with who is dating, pretty sure all of them are but Jennie looks like the one who would want a family, she always talked about loving kids

We only could hear jennies voice and see Jessica pinching her cheeks and referring to her by her nickname nini

They are so adorable, soft energy unlike what people believe them to be

I live for this interaction, we already speculated that they hung out because they gifted each other some stuff before but we finally got the confirmation here

queens :pepelove1:

ImageImage