Posts by leneny

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They're going to do this and then dip.

They are sick, haven't heard from them personally on twt ever since

Disappear GIFs | Tenor

The hate has already resurfaced on her IG due to this article...

Now let's act innocent y'all...

Same with rosé and jennie, it's awful

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This article resulted in nothing good except give akgaes more of a platform to spread even more hate, all of them are toxic, none better than the other, at the end the members have to suffer from this

If you check their ig the top comments are horrible, making me sick

There isn't anything confirmed though???????? We don't know if it's yet another baseless statement from yg, we don't know if it's for the whole group, we don't know when or what. But we do know that it will never happen before lisa's solo, yg is dumb and doesn't know how to manage bp as a whole but they aren't THAT dumb to release music for two members who've already had their solo before Lisoo's, if akgaes were to think logically they would know this as well.

So I don't understand why yall mad about a simple news of chaennie being LA. Members ARE allowed to work on different things at the same time and be released when it's best convenient for all members (in this situation after lisoo's solo promo are finished).

Rosé solo was delayed over and over again and we've spent months waiting for the release date after they said she was to debut soon. I totally understand Lisa stans wanting to know when it'll be but what I don't condone is them attacking chaennie for this as if they have anything to do with Lisa's situation.

Rosé and Jennie are pretty much jobless at the moment so they went to LA

Jisoo is still filming her drama.

Lisa working on her solo.

Now we wait again to hear about Lisa's solo, it's definitely in the works seeing how Jisoo has heard it already. All we need is a confirmation date and I doubt we'll get that by attacking rosé and jennie.

My final say on this ridiculous situation that was overblown by akgaes yet again.

And that was during pre-corona days?

Now there's more purposeful reasons people travel because all the travel restrictions and shit

There aren't that many travel restrictions atm in South Korea as far as I know, people are allowed to travel especially if they have been vaccinated already and in the US people don't even wear their masks anymore, anyways such trips from Jennie aren't rare and I won't be surprised if nothing comes out of this.

Ehm Jennie went overseas to LA before (and other countries) Just to hang out with friends and celebrate a friend's birthday so yes she can fly across the ocean just to see her friends.

not that I agree with the op (he is a troll) but very likely they are there for networking or something business or music related wasn't Rose visiting the director of YSL ? but since they are there they are probably hanging out.

Jennie has gone on numerous trips overseas just to hang out with friends, to LA and Paris so that's why I don't think this is anything special, but I did say that there could be a possibility. But those things take a lot of time and I remember seeing Jennie and Lisa with Pharrell in the studio and nothing came out of it, the reason why I also have no expectations this time. I just hope the girls are enjoying their time and that we can get lisa's solo soon.

This is a legitimate question because I literally saw a thread title saying Jennie is making her own music in LA now

She isn't, she is in LA with Rosie just hang out with friends, that yg statement is one of the many lies of yg and even if it were true it's not only Jennie so I don't know why yall are always only fixated on her.

And if there is any tiny possibility for new music, it will surely only be after Lisa's solo.