Posts by leneny

were there any members you mixed up when you first started stanning?

i'd be surprised if anyone did

No lol, I knew about bp since pre-debut

Their features are completely different, don't think you can confuse them with each other

What do you normally do during BP's hiatus?

^^^^^^

Continue living my life... Honestly, sometimes I like the fact that they aren't active 24/7, it gives me time to go back to reality and get my priorities straight

Your favorite line from BP's songs?

There is too many

"I'd rather be in awkward silence with you

than have forced conversations with others"

- Stay

After a sweet "hi", there's always a bitter "bye"
    After every crazy high, there's a price you have to pay
    There's no answer to this test I'll always fall for it yes
    I'm a slave to my emotions
    Screw this heartless love

- Kill This love

"You need to meet someone better than me and be happy
    But I hope not to the point where you forget me"
    - Hope Not (아니길)

"You'll never know unless you walk in my shoes
    You'll never know my tangled strings
    Cause everybody sees what they wanna see
    It's easier to judge me than to believe"
    - You Never Know

HYLT or LSG?

LSG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Question: Are any of y'all high key mad we did not get an Blackpink x CL collab while they were under the same label and same management team? Also, do you think maybe that collab may have cooled down the unjust hate the girls got when 2NE1 disbanded?

Ehm no. Never really been a fan of 2NE1. Their fans would've complained either way so it's for the better I guess. Cl doesn't seem to like the girls either so...

Any YG artists you want to collab with BP?

Winner x BP seems like a combination

Can you please get me a date with Jennie?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jennie kim reaction  memes no

- The one thing (s) that most non-blinks wouldn't know about some of the members?

Jennie:

Photography, she loves taking pictures + has a separate account "lesyeuxdenini" french for through Jennie's eyes (nini is her nickname)

Horseback riding ever since she was young

Jisoo being a bookworm and wanting to be an author if she hadn't become an idol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, we all hate yg but the girls seem to be happy, even more these days. They have the freedom to do solo stuff and comeback as a group once in a while (which is frustrating) but I know once they leave yg Blackpink will be over, they'll probably go their own way. So I want to hold on to them as ot4 for as long as possible

Yge still need to get their act together though, such a mess when it comes to comebacks, my rosé solo when

Thank you for this!

Just today I had to read how she became this popular because of clothes and dating and that anyone can be her if they followed the same "formula" ... the ridiculousness of it all.

They just love to discredit her in any way they can and attribute her fame and success to yg only. As if the sole factor of being under yge is a guarantee to success and immense solo popularity.

Anyhow, hopefully Jennie will continue to prosper and accomplish anything she sets her heart and mind to.

I was so pissed while watching the vlive, she was doing her best to keep everyone entertained yet the comments were disgusting and she was reading them all. She is sweet by nature and wouldn't want to offend anyone so she kept apologizing. And yes this is the reason why they stopped doing vlive.

Jennie was the most active there, but she suddenly stopped, even 1 vlive in a year was hard to ask from her. All because of such comments.

Rosé seems to be affected by such comments easily, unlike Jisoo or Jennie. Jisoo would straight up answer back and Jennie would ignore and not come back. I hope Rosé can do the same and never start one again.

And back to the actual topic, there is no formula for Lisa either, she is popular because she is Lisa. A company can promote its artists but it's on the artist to do something with that and keep people's attention. She is pretty, can dance and has an amazing presence on stage. I remember her having her first dance collab on stage in 2016 with other idols who were already popular but she was still able to shine the most.

Quote from Sleepdeprived199

the jennie formula could work if she is giving a lot of center time, news worthy fits, some SM princess narrative, a solo and then a dating scandal with a bts member.

The amount of Jennie bashing. I mean it's a thread about Lisa but most posts are about Jennie, the obsession is real. You think anyone can become the next Jennie? So why hasn't any company been able to clone a Jennie even after 5 years, if it's that easy and if there is a clear formula to it. You think all is needed some outfts, center time, and dating? "news worthy fits" and "princess narrative" are you even aware of how ridiculous that sounds

Jennie was at the prime of her career when solo was released, beating groups like twice and Exo and even Mino who had a good song on the charts. You think she needed a scandal to become popular? Dating is considered a scandal in Korea so it is viewed negatively and only tainted her image. And gp didn't even care because they were more interested in actors, not idols. The only thing the dating got her was international shippers.

And it's funny to see how most ignore Jennie being jobless after bp debuted. Jennie only started to get gigs in 2017 and in 2018 when solo was released. Predebut Jisoo was more promoted than her, having cfs, working with Lee Minho, acting, and shooting commercials.

You are that brainwashed to think that Jennie gets everything from while the rest of the girls are left in the dust. Even when Jennie had solo, other members were still having gigs.

Jennie having the highest trending after Coachella is also because of yg right?

Y'all can keep undermining her impact, but that isn't going to change that she became popular because she is Jennie. A company's job IS to support its artists and promote them, but the rest all depends on the idol himself.

BP are pulling some insane numbers, never have I ever thought they'd be this big when I was watching their showcase and them being all nervous introducing themselves. Sometimes can't even believe how far they've come