Posts by hruaiic

"On this day, Hive's blurred KakaoTalk contents were reviewed privately to prevent third-party viewing due to personal information issues."

doesn't this insinuate that the court actually DID look at the texts? not sure how this proves your point that the court threw out evidence. seems like they only agreed with the fact that mhj did not conset for the info to be extracted.

That's what I thought happen but they keep saying that the court outright rejected it.

Someone already explain about this, so I don't care about your opinion anymore. Good luck on your journey stanning mhj.

Source from the qoo, k-gen etc. Where is your source of it being accepted as evidence??

The only thing I heard is that it is submitted, but mhj side plead not to be read out loud, and the court acknowledge their claim that it 'could be' tampered with (not confirm that is edited or tampered) and also because of privacy. So I simply wonder why y'all say that it is rejected by the court and could not be used at all.

I shared it yesterday. There were articles on it too that Knetz were sharing as references too.

Although it's interesting that this fact is getting ignored in favor of leaks of text. Who else has the texts that was edited and chained to fabricate a narrative if not Hybe? Although I'm sure Hybe can come with some excuse and that's why they used that YT guy who can be the fall guy. He's known to wreck people's lives using false evidence and has been sued multiple times for that.

Both Hybe and MHJ were given extra time to present additional material to the court. So this frenzied media play is really unnecessary. Well time for real life.

I only heard that they presented as evidence but mhj side argued about it not to be released or read out, not about the court outright rejecting it.

its just a play with words from MHJs lawyers.

Apparently, the youtuber has the chats that were presented to the court. Imagine pages and pages of black and white chatlogs.

So the chats the reporter presents are indeed edited to look like an actual kakaotalk, but that doesnt mean they edited in the sense of creating a whole conversation that didnt exist

Probably yeah. It's pretty much clear that the conversation exist.

Okay thanks. I can't use these screenshots as 100% true then. I will wait for mlre details although I do believe MHJ talks like this lol

I am just not sure about validity of these screenshots.

I mean, the chats could be edited or are taken out of context by hybe or whatever, but it's pretty much confirmed that they exists and are real. The only thing unsure is if they are edited to incriminate mhj or not, as both party won't confirm directly.

Lol. Ok, bsh can go to hell too(although he is included in the 'all') . He should really stop associating himself with bts, or any other artists and step down from his position and live his life somewhere.

They can all go to hell, I don't care.

not only mhj, by the media as well.

News reports claim that HYBE had shown the court partial and blurred-out messages allegedly from Min. Min Hee Jin’s legal representatives also raised objections to the messages as they were obtained during the forensics, claiming that they could have been cherry-picked and pieced together. The court acknowledged Min’s claim, rejecting HYBE on the basis of lack of legal evidence.

source theqoo

The court acknowledged the claim made by mhj that they could have been cherry-picked and piece together. They don't confirm whether they are edited or not. They could be edited by hybe for all I know.

I mean the burden of proof lies on the accuser. I'd believe a murderer's word if the other side couldn't provide enough evidence that he committed a murder. Come on yall, you don't even know your basic rights.

If someone leaked your texts you'd leak more of your texts to prove yourself innocent, even though you'd expose your own privacy even more?

MJH is not losing anything, it is a smart move from her to not address it. If the public opinion changed drastically then she could do it but for now it is irrelevant waste of time.

You think someone wouldn't defend themselves if they are accuse of murder???

We are talking about defending yourself here not whether they succeeded in defending or not.

Every person on earth would defend themselves when they are accused of doing something bad.

I agree that it is a smart move on mhj part, but it is questionable that y'all blindly believe that the text are edited or not edited based on hearsay.

She doesn't needs to, she has already proved herself once and built the credibility. the burden of proof lies on accuser.

So, you will believe whatever she says regardless of its credibility just because she once reveal a truth to defend herself when attacked? Well she is getting attacked again so might as well reveal more of the truth right. She did it once, so might as well do it again.

Because it was succesfully rejected in court. If she herself made her texts public, it can be used again (and still be able to pick apart which line taken in isolation to home in on). Obviously she's not gonna do that. No one going through legal proceedings would do this. And when you say the original text, she made allegedly made 58,000 texts to her shaman, her other conversations may be similarly long filled with irrelevant stuff. These are also people she talks to in person. Full context for any conversation may not come from texts and emails alone. She's under no obligation to provide proof of the context for a private conversation.

Then what made you believe whatever mhj claims if she don't provide proof. The chats released are a small part of it, so she didn't have to released all her chats.

I believe those with proofs like when she literally pulled the original text messages with timestamp and all during her press con and where even those analysts and supposed investors denied the Hybe allegations and explained fully where the supposed meeting took place how innocuous it all turned out to be.

So far, Hybe's claims have fallen flat and at times one can even say they have acted maliciously with intent by manipulation texts and claiming falsehood of events that was in no way even remotely close to what they claimed it was.

so, what's stopping her from pulling out the proof of hybe's manipulative action again.

you claiming that the chats are edited and manipulated is because mhj claims that they are. So it is not confirmed if they are edited or not and wouldn't be confirmed unless mhj side release the real chats. Even if hybe release it, it will still be speculated that they edited it if those text are still incriminating mhj.

Whatever hybe release will be viewed as mediaplay, manipulative and fake as long as it incriminates mhj, so there is no point right.

Even now the chats are believed to be edited just because mhj claims they are, although hybe's past action probably play apart of it.