Posts by i-am-bored

well there’s tzuyu scandal there so nope but tho they don’t have china they have japan it’s just that they keep releasing every time they comeback with korean comeback which is not really good

Haha. Tzuyu can speak Mandarin but a lot of people are forgeting it. She doesn't have to target directly the Chinese Market. Doing some covers and Vlives in Chinese is the bare minimum that she could have done and it wouldn't have negatively affected her

Lol look at haters constantly moving the goal posts cuz they don’t like the fact that Twice exceeding their expectations

Cope harder :pepe-clown-gear:

I see you signed you comment at the end. ^^

Twice potential is far greater than this average achievements but I noticed that their fans don't believe it anymore. They are severely limited by their lacking management which was the point of this thread

Why are you blabbering about Korean charting when it’s an English single? :cryingr:

The goal was to chart in Hot100 and they achieved much more that that. Easily their biggest hit internationally.

It is miles behind Likey and Fancy when it comes to relevancy so I don't see what you are pointing. The numbers in themselves are not important but the impact the song has for the group.

And being English song does not mean we should watch only at the Western charts. Twice is Korean group from Korean agency that is active mainly in Korea so sorry but Kcharts are still important. Didn't BTS and BP released English songs too? How were they doing on K-charts then?

Only Psy, CL, WG, BTS and BP have ever managed to chart on the Hot 100. That is 5 acts in the past 25 years of Kpop. This is the most difficult chart in the world for a Kpop group to chart in, let's not undersell this historic achievement.

And how was/is the Korean charting for The Feels?

Considering how kpop-ish The Feels sound, this is not just a big victory for Twice but also for kpop as a genre. We should be happy of this achievement

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

But that wasn't the point of this thread

They gain a few but the standout remain

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

83 isn't a small number. I don't know what you are happy about? It is still irrelevant and especially considering all the money spend for the promotion

lol, how you know Jeongyeon is going to feel? Now you are guessing. I can make the same, like, i believe Jeonyeong would feel bad when she realize they are releasing stuff without her

It's a norm for Onces to make excuses for everything and justify everything shady done by the company. Except when it comes to their bias, of course

My two cents on the topic is that you should get used to 8 members... or less. It has been more than one year and Jeongyeon hasn't still recovered from her neck injury so there is something more serious in this aspect than we don't know.

Combine it with her mental health you get a person that shouldn't participate in the group related activities AT ALL. A lot of people wouldn't like what I will say but I hope she is actually backing away from the group and the company.

In the end, this Nine or none turn into a burden for the members. And to be honest, it was bullshit from the beginning. It's not like some of you guys will drop the group if a member leaves.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This one. I can't stop starring at it. Everything is perfect

And is following the steps of Neo-sunbaenim

:flying:

I would say that Tzuyu is more careful than shy. You can see that in the beginning she was cheeky, energetic and joked a lot (intentionally). The problem is with time she became more and more careful of what she is saying and doing

People tend to judge her based on var. shows but ignored the language barrier and that Korean culture and humour were often too alien for her

You completely missed my point. I was saying as Nayeon posts about her gifts, if JYPE had some sort of deal, other JYPE idols would post about whatever they get too, right? But they don't. It's obvious they only sent Nayeon gifts.

It's hilarious how some fans can't even fathom this and think everything is tied to the company.

Took me 1 minute to find this:

I remember there were other members (Twice and Itzy) who wore LV products in such an obvious fashion.

I don't think so. In TWICE, Nayeon is the only one they have actively sent gifts to. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu attended an LV event in 2019 but that's it. I don't remember LV sending them or other members gifts. ITZY also attended an LV fashion show in 2019 but that was it as well, cmiiw.

Even in TOL teasers, all members wore outfits sponsored by Versace whereas, only Nayeon wore LV.

There were so many occasions JYPe's idols parading with LV products for the last 2-3 years that is ridiculous not to think that it's actually the company that has some kind of deal with them.