why JYP is sabotaging Twice?

• Ah OT8 season greetings? What the hell? How JYP except the fandom react to this? All this years talking abut OT9 or nothing and they pull out this? This is bullshit

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jeongyeon is officially on hiatus and is working on resting and getting herself better.

One member being on hiatus should not stop the rest of the group from producing and putting out content.

In fact putting pressure on Jeongyeon to come back for this type of content or delaying content because she's not there will only make her situation worse instead of better. She should be allowed as much time as she needs to come back healthy and strong!

So I see no problems with this Season's Greetings.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yeah, that's more sensible.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I dont think so. This is a bad move, once are already complaining. This is going to get very low sales.

maybe it is then...

Boy, where is that angry once to back me up? :ragec:

haha i'm not disagreeing or agreeing with you either way...i'm just trying to reconcile why they did it...

i guess at the end of the day the numbers of sales will tell one way or another

• Boy, now i afraid about the comeback. What if is a OT8 comeback ? :pepe-life-support:

Then it will be an OT8 comeback. I'd rather have an OT8 comeback and a healthy Jeongyeon returning on her own time than have her try to come back too early and put too much strain and pressure on herself.

Plenty of other groups have had missing members for comebacks. Sure it's not ideal, but if it's better for Jeongyeon in the long run, then so be it.

• I dont think so. This is a bad move, once are already complaining. This is going to get very low sales.

It wasnt JYP's choice.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If true, this makes it clear that it was JY's decision not to do it so there would be no point in "waiting" for her to "get better".

For Onces who are complaining, they had better start getting used to OT8 until JY announces that she is ready to fully come back.

• Then it will be an OT8 comeback. I'd rather have an OT8 comeback and a healthy Jeongyeon returning on her own time than have her try to come back too early and put too much strain and pressure on herself.

Plenty of other groups have had missing members for comebacks. Sure it's not ideal, but if it's better for Jeongyeon in the long run, then so be it.

Mmm, if this happen then i will be very worry about Jeongyeon health.
    I can understand the comeback without a member. But a season greetings? come on, just delay the stuff JYP greedy fucking company

• what are they supposed to do? drag Jeongyeon by the hair and force her to take pictures when she isn't feeling well?

that would make such an interesting season greetings lol

like a pillow fighting concept where the members hit each with pillows and hair dragging...

• Mmm, if this happen then i will very worry about Jeongyeon health.
    I can understand the comeback without a member. But a season greetings? come on, just delay the stuff JYP greedy fucking company

Again, delaying content and work just because there is one member missing will only put more pressure on that member to return faster. This would be extremely counter-productive and can lead to further issues.

Moving forward with the planned content is better, especially if it is that member's decision not to be part of it.

The only other option would be to cancel it entirely, and that could make Jeongyeon feel guilty and make her feel like she let down the group and the fans. Also not helpful.

• Again, delaying content and work just because there is one member missing will only put more pressure on that member to return faster. This would be extremely counter-productive and can lead to further issues.

Moving forward with the planned content is better, especially if it is that member's decision not to be part of it.

The only other option would be to cancel it entirely, and that could make Jeongyeon feel guilty and make her feel like she let down the group and the fans. Also not helpful.

lol, how you know Jeongyeon is going to feel? Now you are guessing. I can make the same, like, i believe Jeonyeong would feel bad when she realize they are releasing stuff without her

• lol, how you know Jeongyeon is going to feel? Now you are guessing. I can make the same, like, i believe Jeonyeong would feel bad when she realize they are releasing stuff without her

Sure, I'm guessing. Of course we can't know how Jeongyeon really feels.

There's three options, delay it, cancel it, or continue on with it without Jeongyeon. The best of those options is to continue.

With mental health issues, there's no knowing how long it will take for Jeongyeon to feel entirely better and ready to come back. Only she can answer that question. So delaying it doesn't help at all, for the reasons I've explained before, and because it could easily be many months before she's good to go.

Cancelling it has similar problems.

It's not an ideal situation, but a decision had to be made. I'm sure the company, the group, and Jeongyeon discussed it and this was the decision that they reached together. So I choose to respect that decision and not get angry over it.

Edited once, last by horizonshard ().

• lol, how you know Jeongyeon is going to feel? Now you are guessing. I can make the same, like, i believe Jeonyeong would feel bad when she realize they are releasing stuff without her

lol you clearly dont understand how Koreans think when it comes to stuff like this. JY would never feel this way, she would feel 1000x worse if Twice had to cancel something because of her health issues.

• Ah OT8 season greetings? What the hell? How JYP except the fandom react to this? All this years talking abut OT9 or nothing and they pull out this? This is bullshit

merch is a bad move....:/ kinda get why though

edit: didn't they release merch a few weeks ago as well? why so much merch?

• Seriously, those people needs to realize that the more they complain and boycott, the more likely Jeongyeon either rushes back when she is not ready or she leaves Twice altogether. Jeongyeon does not want to be a hindrance to Twice. The more you guys complain, the more she will feel she is a hindrance to Twice. Let her rest in peace until she is ready on her own term.

• OK, since nobody is back me up i guess this only depend on me 2x . Alright, im going take the next fly to Korea to make a hunger strike. Im coming Jeongyeon!!! 2xtell the angry once to catch up me in the airport

trucks my friend...

gotta support the trucking industry!!!!! save the airfare and chip in for some trucks!!!!

• Sorry cultists, but I agree with OP. What OP trying to say is why rush when one personnel can't participate, let them chillax for a while dear agency. There is possibility Jeongyeon have this thought: "They do many groups activities while I'm still not ready, did they expect me to be with them?". Like Mina in her hiatus, "What if I disappear from Twice", yes we don't know the context but can't the agency consider? I mean, let's delay group activities and push more individual activities if you still want cash inside your pocket, this is the moment. Sure they are idol group and must act professional, but... Well, forget it, they were meant to be 7 anyway

• One member being on hiatus should not stop the rest of the group from producing and putting out content.

In fact putting pressure on Jeongyeon to come back for this type of content or delaying content because she's not there will only make her situation worse instead of better. She should be allowed as much time as she needs to come back healthy and strong!

I don't know dude, 1/9 team not present is not a group for me, it's 8/9 group

Pressure is in both continue and delay option. Wouldn't she feels like she's not in consideration when agency want something even though she still not ready for it? She could be wants to participate in group activities

Again, delaying content and work just because there is one member missing will only put more pressure on that member to return faster. This would be extremely counter-productive and can lead to further issues.

Making group content while 1/9 team is not ready put pressure on that person too. This activity should not exist in the first place while Jeongyeon is on her hiatus. When did agency planned activity for their employees?

• I don't know dude, 1/9 team not present is not a group for me, it's 8/9 group

Pressure is in both continue and delay option. Wouldn't she feels like she's not in consideration when agency want something even though she still not ready for it? She could be wants to participate in group activities

Making group content while 1/9 team is not ready put pressure on that person too. This activity should not exist in the first place while Jeongyeon is on her hiatus. When did agency planned activity for their employees?

You're welcome to believe that, but I believe the opposite.

I think it would be like if having one player on a baseball team sick or injured meant that the entire team couldn't play a game. That just doesn't make sense to me. I believe they should keep going and doing what they can, until Jeongyeon is ready to be fully back and 100% again.

This is especially true if it's Jeongyeon's decision not to participate.

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!