Posts by anne_jay

Big Bang had 909k ULs in the first 24h, BTS is definitely not anywhere close to that

Can anyone help with the link to the website that provide the amount of streams and ULs for Melon? I once had the link saved but I must've deleted them, thanks so much

I think Taeyeon is No.1 she has consistency, good digital, good album sales, good concert attendances, good international streaming, won a daesang, plenty of awards both bonsang and weekly music show awards.

After her would be GD. He just lacks consistency of release, his last release was in 2017. In other areas he's pretty much on top, he has awards, good concert attendance, good album sales and digital sales, good international presence. If he comes back more often, he can be number one ahead of Taeng.

After GD would be a tough one I honestly don't know whether it should be Zico, Sunmi or Taemin. Taemin sells more in terms of albums, but lacks impact in hit songs like Zico and Sunmi. Sunmi sells better than Zico and has more concert dates than Zico.

I guess I will give it to Sunmi, she edge out Zico in album sales, concert and international streams

- A comeback show similar like the Marchen Fantasy. This time they can showcase their own solos songs first and then get together to sing their hits and their new songs

- A SNSD focused variety show similar in style to FinKL camping trip show. Just the 8 of them rebonding, talking, reminiscing old times and their future

- Performances on Sketchbook or even better Killing Voice

If any of that came true I can handle another 5 year hiatus from then

Yeah SM confirmed it. Multiple news outlet KpopHerald etc stated SM confirms the return of the 8 members with a full album

SNSD have clearly said that after the 10th anniversary they were focusing on themselves as individuals first and they will return when the timing is right.

A full album comeback with variety appearances :pepe-sad:

This is actually more than what I prayed for

The way SNSD keeps on winning

Do people know that some acts don't have their name on the poster for Coachella but still performed?

Arcade Fire for example wasn't listed on the poster but they were there this year.

People must be dumb if they think aespa is a last minute addition, because they will perform at least 4 songs, on the main stage of the festival. Of course they need preparation and practice and can't just wing it.

And no I am not an aespa fan, I just think the outrage from blinks so far has been quite pathetic. Why gatekeep Coachella? When it's basically a festival with hundreds of performers.

I will ignore anon because anons are not even brave enough to say what they want and make a thread in this main forum. That section is purposefully built to bring traffic to this site and to prevent threads like this, that will just go back and forth to pop up. But no you all feel that only twice is being attacked there, so you all created this thread to circlejerk. Not just that, let's bring down SNSD and RV while you all cry at being the victim. That section is basically infested by hate, even some thread said Taeyeon can't sing there, that's how absurd some of the topics/opinions are

'We do not hate SNSD' but go in a thumbs up/love react spree to a hate comment saying SNSD/RV are fads and can only wish to be as successful as Twice. Bugger off, sones don't even care about Twice these past couple of years until onces start inserting themselves into conversations (ie Hyoyeon/Seohyun absurd tiktok situation).

Really? You really want to be victim blaming here? Let me remind you that Twice was the group who got targeted in the first place.

Don't give us shit for standing up to defending the topic of Twice legacy like you just like you're doing for SNSD bashing over at Anon (which btw, we don't even know if that was made by a Once)

I have no problem whatsoever with onces at anon. Because I never cared about anon in the first place. You wanna call SNSD fads, hasbeen, trash in anon, go I don't care.

My problem was the once who started calling SNSD and RV fads with the post receiving multiple thumbs up in HERE, in THIS circlejerk thread of onces being the jerks that they are.

and if you expect Sones to stand by you nasty asses circlejerking and bashing SM groups (SNSD esp) because of anon thread (which btw we don't even know if that is made by a Sone, because it's an ANON), you guys are mistaken.

If you think you can waltz your hoity toity botch ass trying to drag SNSD for being fads you are the ultimate delusional nasty of them all

Sones are self sustaining with jobs and hags, but we have even lower tolearnce for bullshits.

I agree, Also Twice is sure to be remembered but all the new generation groups focus on Girlcrush and experimental music. I don't see any cute concept in new girl groups. After SNSD, it was definitely SNSD's influence that there were a lot of cute concept groups in the 3rd generation. Can't be found now everyone is following the Girl Crush concept after Blackpink global success.

Watch out the 'nicest fans' will be out to get you and call your faves fads and irrelevant compare to their almighty Twice 🤪

I personally am a strong believer of let time be the truth teller, as of now I do not see their impact as much as their peer rival group who but who knows I will see in a couple more years.

Boohoo 'stop playing victim' I will still call onces one of the nasties all I want.

They have stopped being nice for a long time, especially when they harassed Hyoyeon and Seohyun to delete their video just because of tiktok that don't even mention their fave. Sones were and still can be nasty I know that, been there, still here. But Onces nice and the victims? I to cackled until I fart fr

then dont give excuses

let the hate flow through you

dont cry about snsd or rv being brought up here when their fans started the whole thing ( and have been doing so since twice became popular )

what excuses, makes no sense. I literally said the mud slinging has been from both sides.

I can post my argument in this thread about onces being pathetic from bringing anon thread to slander SM groups all I want. These bunch of nasties have stopped being the victim for a long time.

I will call out the the slander in this thread, anon thread not even worth my time, bite me.

Exactly so I'm fighting toxicity in here with toxicity, let me bring out my inner sports fan, know the context loona fan