HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* after Possible Probation Removal , is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29

• An AKP User ; AKP ARTICLES 'side' , stated of HAN SEO HEE (2021.08.29) -->

"Oh , and it wasn't only Weed (MARIJUANA) ...

She also provided ($$$ sold at HER cost = no money profit) Acid (LSD)."

My reaction is as below -->

This is a *valid point* here , the LSD situation , and HAN SEO HEE.

HAN SEO HEE *claims* that she did NOT personally ever use METHAMPHETAMINE. But fair enough , the LSD aspect , for me , is definitely a 'step up' in 'drug danger' if you will. It is NOT say COCAINE or HEROIN level drugs though , would be my observation. One might argue , that HAN SEO HEE was willing to provide LSD to B.I because HE wanted that. In order to somewhat get RID of B.I , and his ILLEGAL DRUGS *DEMANDS* on her (HSH). As in , if B.I wants to do LSD , 'No Hair Off MY (HAN SEO HEE) POSTERIOR' ... But yes , the LSD drug involvement with HAN SEO HEE is a bit troubling to me.

I would be a lot more comfortable with HSH , IF it was *only* MARIJUANA involved.

It is FACT that HAN SEO HEE , her current *4 YEARS PROBATION* situation , is due ONLY to MARIJUANA *USAGE* by HAN SEO HEE (with T.O.P) via COURT PROBATION. I believe that HAN SEO HEE is NOT EVER *COURT GUILTY* of providing (selling) or USING LSD with ANYONE ... The *key words* in this , being *COURT GUILTY* ...

HAN SEO HEE is *only* COURT GUILTY of MARIJUANA *USER* related issues.

I do NOT believe that HAN SEO HEE has *ever* been PROSECUTED , or found COURT GUILTY of being a *seller* of ILLEGAL DRUGS of any kind ... For whatever reasons , PROSECUTORS *chose* to NOT ever bring ILLEGAL DRUGS *SELLER* Criminal Charges against HAN SEO HEE.

WHICH NOW , *IF* that PROSECUTORS are able to REMOVE (void) the *PROBATION* situation that HAN SEO HEE *currently* has it (via their *current* active COURT TRIAL involving HAN SEO HEE and possible PROBATION VIOLATION) , then *ALL* of this (B.I and *selling* LSD to him) *MIGHT* be say 'FAIR GAME' in a possible NEW COURT TRIAL of HAN SEO HEE ... Which , that I can figure it out , is what PROSECUTORS are looking to make that happen. IF that PROSECUTORS could get a JUDGE to order a NEW COURT TRIAL evaluation of HAN SEO HEE ... And *all* the evidence , from B.I , and *others* even , *MIGHT* be as 'FAIR GAME' and NEW EVIDENCE about HAN SEO HEE ... THAT would be as the WORST 'NEW COURT TRIAL' NIGHTMARE for HAN SEO HEE.

I do NOT really see the point of it (NEW COURT TRIAL for HAN SEO HEE) ... I *doubt* that HAN SEO HEE is currently using ILLEGAL DRUGS , or selling them ... So , legally , to me , HSH has UPHELD her end of the PROBATION agreement as I see it (presently). Meaning that HAN SEO HEE should be allowed to 'slide out the door' , avoiding PRISON JAIL TIME , via her CURRENT PROBATION Agreement.

But , the JUDGE , in the *current* active HAN SEO HEE *COURT TRIAL* situation , might surely CHOOSE to see it all differently ... I guess we find out eventually ... The Next COURT TRIAL Date for HAN SEO HEE , is likely around Sept. 15th ... The last COURT Event for HSH was Aug. 13th ... So , it is ACTIVE , is what I mean to say it , the HAN SEO HEE *COURT TRIAL* attempting to REMOVE her PROBATION status ...

HAN SEO HEE 'haters' should be WATCHING CLOSELY.

FINALLY , let us be CLEAR on S.KOREA ILLEGAL DRUGS LAW ... S.KOREA ILLEGAL DRUGS LAW regards MARIJUANA and LSD , as NARCOTICS LEVEL ILLEGAL DRUGS , the *same* as COCAINE and HEROIN ... And so , PUNISHMENTS are given out to OFFENDERS on THAT *LEGAL* BASIS = NARCOTICS DRUGS USAGE.

---

Note: HAN SEO HEE , her COURT TESTIMONY , is *key information* in the currently active COURT TRIAL of YANG HYUN SUK (YGe Agency ex-CEO) ... Who is accused by PROSECUTORS of *intimidating* HAN SEO HEE ... Trying to get her (HSH) to *change* her statements to S.K POLICE about the Illegal Drugs activity

of B.I (a YGe Agency talent with iKON K-pop Group at the time).

The Next COURT TRIAL Date for YANG HYUN SUK is Sept. 17th (?).

YGe Agency is the home of BLACKPINK and BIG BANG K-pop Groups.

Edited 14 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

www.chosun.com/entertainments/2021/08/28/han_seo_hee/

HAN SEO HEE , Spent the Night at a Housewarming Party (apparently) ...

"It's 9 hours." = HSH IG website words ... [OSEN=Reporter Kim Bo-ra]

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1570357

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29” to “HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* after Possible Probation Removal , is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29”.
  • I'm not sure what's more ridiculous.

That Marijuana is the same level as Cocaine in Korea or how long it's taking for this thing to go to trial.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not sure what's more ridiculous.

That Marijuana is the same level as Cocaine in Korea or how long it's taking for this thing to go to trial.

S.K PROSECUTORS <-- 'Big Game Hunters' = HAN SEO HEE at this point ??? :|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!