HAN SEO HEE ; TRIAL on her Probation Violation Will Proceed (Indicted) ; 2021.08.13

• www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9628558

(Translation from KR to EN Language below , best I could)

HAN SEO HEE, 'I covered my face and attended the trial' ; 2021.08.13

[OSEN , Seongnam ; Correspondent Jo Eun-jeong]

The second TRIAL was held on the afternoon of the August 13th for HAN SEO HEE (Age 26) , who was indicted (accused , for further TRIAL activity) without detention (no jail) on charges of (usage) administering drugs during the probation period (a violation of the Narcotics Management Act) on the afternoon of the August 13th. It was held at the Seongnam Branch of the Court.

Previously, HAN SEO HEE was charged with purchasing 9 grams of cannabis (Marijuana) four times from July 2016 to December 2016 , involving T.O.P , a member of Big Bang pop-music group. And (Marijuana) smoking hemp or smoking in liquid form , seven times at his home (T.O.P) in Jung-gu, Seoul. She was sentenced to three years in prison, translated instead to four years of probation (no jail time) , a fine of 870,000 KRW ($750 USD) , probation (no jail time) , and 120 hours of drug treatment lectures.

In July of 2020, during her (4 Years , beginning Sept. 2017) Probation Period, HAN SEO HEE was detained in a Probation Center (Holding Jail) after a (PEE) Urine Test showed positive results (indicated usage) for methamphetamine (illegal) psychotropic drugs. After detention (for 20 days) , (results of a) Illegal Drugs Usage HAIR TEST at the National Institute of Forensic Sciences (S.K Government) tested negative (showing NO illegal drugs). And HAN SEO HEE was then released, with importantly , her COURT PROBATION Status retained as before.

Source URL Photo = HAN SEO HEE is entering the courtroom to attend the trial.

2021.08.13 / cej@osen.co.kr ; Correspondent Jo Eun-jung

---

The goal of PROSECUTORS in this *new* series of TRIALS for HAN SEO HEE , is to REMOVE her current PROBATION Status that was granted in Sept. 2017 ... Apparently , the PROSECUTOR strategy will be to present *new evidence* concerning the JULY 2020 *failed* (PEE) Urine Test for HAN SEO HEE ... If PROSECUTORS were to succeed in their goals , HAN SEO HEE might be immediately placed in PRISON for 3 Years Duration ... Or a New Trial of HAN SEO HEE *might* take place , where HAN SEO HEE *might* remain in a *HOLDING JAIL* during that New Trial duration ... Nobody knows yet what the *new evidence* is from PROSECUTORS against HAN SEO HEE , or what the JUDGE might decide about it ... A NEXT TRIAL date for HAN SEO HEE was not mentioned ... But a reasonable guess on it , might be around say September 15th.

---

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

IF that I was the JUDGE in this current HAN SEO HEE case ... The NEXT TRIAL date apparently starts up the actual collection of evidence about HAN SEO HEE ... Immediately , as JUDGE , I would order that HAN SEO HEE takes a *new* illegal drugs HAIR TEST via that National Institute of Forensic Science (S.K Gov. Lab) right away ... So then , you have the results on that more accurate and current HAIR TEST ... HAN SEO HEE is already currently tested once per month via the (PEE) Urine Test , so they have those results (passed okay apparently) already ... So , my view is rather simple with regard to HAN SEO HEE.

(1) IF that the new current HAN SEO HEE *HAIR TEST*

... shows NO ILLEGAL DRUGS usage.

(2) THEN , unless PROSECUTORS have say VIDEO of HAN SEO HEE

... clearly using ILLEGAL DRUGS somehow ...

... Then , the TRIAL ENDS , immediately , with dismissal of accusations

... toward HAN SEO HEE.

My argument being , HAN SEO HEE is likely NOT using ILLEGAL DRUGS anymore.

Which , is that not the goal of the ILLEGAL DRUGS Testing ???

NOT seeing it , just WHY that it even MATTERS what PROSECUTORS *allege it*

from ONE YEAR AGO in July 2020 about HAN SEO HEE.

WHY *waste* the TIME and MONEY of the COURT ???

IF the situation (via illegal drugs HAIR TEST) is that HAN SEO HEE is

NOT currently using ILLEGAL DRUGS ???

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1504720

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• She gets away with a lot. Guess that’s what happens when you’re a no name ‘celebrity’ but have a wealthy family. I don’t think she’s going to jail.

I hear you ... HAN SEO HEE was *very* fortunate to be able to 'deliver up'

T.O.P (Big Bang group) to POLICE as a Marijuana user ... And thus , get

her *4 YEARS PROBATION* (no jail time) situation (versus *3 Years in Prison*)

that is currently in place now.

Interestingly , HAN SEO HEE asked , same day , for a REPEAT (PEE)

URINE TEST for illegal drugs , and was DENIED that by PROSECUTORS.

Apparently , PROSECUTORS (Holding Jail) are NOT required to do a

(PEE) URINE REPEAT TEST ... Even though HAN SEO HEE did ask for it.

HAN SEO HEE maintains that she has NEVER ever used METHAMPHETAMINE

Illegal drugs ... Which is WHAT DRUG that was detected in her PEE TEST

that she failed it in July 2020 ... And , HAN SEO HEE is on (GUILTY) PROBATION

for MARIJUANA usage , NOT for METHAMPHETAMINE usage.

But , HAN SEO HEE's situation arrest with T.O.P , was her *SECOND OFFENSE* about MARIJUANA usage , NOT her first ... Which is WHY that HAN SEO HEE is *fortunate* to have avoided PRISON JAIL time in her situation.

That HAIR TEST in July 2020 returning as NO ILLEGAL DRUGS , means that HAN SEO HEE was *NOT* a repeat user of METHAMPHETAMINE ... If that she had been that at the time , it *would* have shown in the HAIR TEST ... HAN SEO HEE maintains that the PEE Drug Test in July 2020 showing METHAMPHETAMINE usage was a mistaken result too.

It will be INTERESTING to see just what that PROSECUTORS have it

as *new evidence* related to that July 2020 situation with HAN SEO HEE.

I assume that we begin to find out around Sept. 15th date , my best guess

for the NEXT TRIAL event for HAN SEO HEE.

As far as HAN SEO HEE going to JAIL or not ... Keep in mind , again ,

that HAN SEO HEE is a *TWO TIME VIOLATOR* of MARIJUANA usage ,

if you will ... So , the JUDGE *will* be looking at that too ... It is as

the JUDGE thinking 'Okay , HAN SEO HEE , you have gotten

*two* PROBATION 'sentence reductions' in punishment ... And somehow ,

HAN SEO HEE , you are now BACK IN COURT about all of this ???'

For me , a LOT of it 'pivots' on just WHAT that is NEW that PROSECUTORS

think that they have it , to 'beat' HAN SEO HEE with it in COURT

as evidence ... But clearly , PROSECUTORS seem *intent* to 'grind up'

HAN SEO HEE and put her in PRISON for *3 Years Duration* , is the

impression that I have it.

Edited once, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!