HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* after Possible Probation Removal , is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29

• An AKP User ; AKP ARTICLES 'side' , stated of HAN SEO HEE (2021.08.29) -->

"Oh , and it wasn't only Weed (MARIJUANA) ...

She also provided ($$$ sold at HER cost = no money profit) Acid (LSD)."

My reaction is as below -->

This is a *valid point* here , the LSD situation , and HAN SEO HEE.

HAN SEO HEE *claims* that she did NOT personally ever use METHAMPHETAMINE. But fair enough , the LSD aspect , for me , is definitely a 'step up' in 'drug danger' if you will. It is NOT say COCAINE or HEROIN level drugs though , would be my observation. One might argue , that HAN SEO HEE was willing to provide LSD to B.I because HE wanted that. In order to somewhat get RID of B.I , and his ILLEGAL DRUGS *DEMANDS* on her (HSH). As in , if B.I wants to do LSD , 'No Hair Off MY (HAN SEO HEE) POSTERIOR' ... But yes , the LSD drug involvement with HAN SEO HEE is a bit troubling to me.

I would be a lot more comfortable with HSH , IF it was *only* MARIJUANA involved.

It is FACT that HAN SEO HEE , her current *4 YEARS PROBATION* situation , is due ONLY to MARIJUANA *USAGE* by HAN SEO HEE (with T.O.P) via COURT PROBATION. I believe that HAN SEO HEE is NOT EVER *COURT GUILTY* of providing (selling) or USING LSD with ANYONE ... The *key words* in this , being *COURT GUILTY* ...

HAN SEO HEE is *only* COURT GUILTY of MARIJUANA *USER* related issues.

I do NOT believe that HAN SEO HEE has *ever* been PROSECUTED , or found COURT GUILTY of being a *seller* of ILLEGAL DRUGS of any kind ... For whatever reasons , PROSECUTORS *chose* to NOT ever bring ILLEGAL DRUGS *SELLER* Criminal Charges against HAN SEO HEE.

WHICH NOW , *IF* that PROSECUTORS are able to REMOVE (void) the *PROBATION* situation that HAN SEO HEE *currently* has it (via their *current* active COURT TRIAL involving HAN SEO HEE and possible PROBATION VIOLATION) , then *ALL* of this (B.I and *selling* LSD to him) *MIGHT* be say 'FAIR GAME' in a possible NEW COURT TRIAL of HAN SEO HEE ... Which , that I can figure it out , is what PROSECUTORS are looking to make that happen. IF that PROSECUTORS could get a JUDGE to order a NEW COURT TRIAL evaluation of HAN SEO HEE ... And *all* the evidence , from B.I , and *others* even , *MIGHT* be as 'FAIR GAME' and NEW EVIDENCE about HAN SEO HEE ... THAT would be as the WORST 'NEW COURT TRIAL' NIGHTMARE for HAN SEO HEE.

I do NOT really see the point of it (NEW COURT TRIAL for HAN SEO HEE) ... I *doubt* that HAN SEO HEE is currently using ILLEGAL DRUGS , or selling them ... So , legally , to me , HSH has UPHELD her end of the PROBATION agreement as I see it (presently). Meaning that HAN SEO HEE should be allowed to 'slide out the door' , avoiding PRISON JAIL TIME , via her CURRENT PROBATION Agreement.

But , the JUDGE , in the *current* active HAN SEO HEE *COURT TRIAL* situation , might surely CHOOSE to see it all differently ... I guess we find out eventually ... The Next COURT TRIAL Date for HAN SEO HEE , is likely around Sept. 15th ... The last COURT Event for HSH was Aug. 13th ... So , it is ACTIVE , is what I mean to say it , the HAN SEO HEE *COURT TRIAL* attempting to REMOVE her PROBATION status ...

HAN SEO HEE 'haters' should be WATCHING CLOSELY.

FINALLY , let us be CLEAR on S.KOREA ILLEGAL DRUGS LAW ... S.KOREA ILLEGAL DRUGS LAW regards MARIJUANA and LSD , as NARCOTICS LEVEL ILLEGAL DRUGS , the *same* as COCAINE and HEROIN ... And so , PUNISHMENTS are given out to OFFENDERS on THAT *LEGAL* BASIS = NARCOTICS DRUGS USAGE.

---

Note: HAN SEO HEE , her COURT TESTIMONY , is *key information* in the currently active COURT TRIAL of YANG HYUN SUK (YGe Agency ex-CEO) ... Who is accused by PROSECUTORS of *intimidating* HAN SEO HEE ... Trying to get her (HSH) to *change* her statements to S.K POLICE about the Illegal Drugs activity

of B.I (a YGe Agency talent with iKON K-pop Group at the time).

The Next COURT TRIAL Date for YANG HYUN SUK is Sept. 17th (?).

YGe Agency is the home of BLACKPINK and BIG BANG K-pop Groups.

Edited 14 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

www.chosun.com/entertainments/2021/08/28/han_seo_hee/

HAN SEO HEE , Spent the Night at a Housewarming Party (apparently) ...

"It's 9 hours." = HSH IG website words ... [OSEN=Reporter Kim Bo-ra]

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1570357

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29” to “HAN SEO HEE <-- *New Court Trial* after Possible Probation Removal , is Justified about Illegal Drugs ??? ; 2021.08.29”.
  • I'm not sure what's more ridiculous.

That Marijuana is the same level as Cocaine in Korea or how long it's taking for this thing to go to trial.

S.K PROSECUTORS <-- 'Big Game Hunters' = HAN SEO HEE at this point ??? :|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!