Weeekly's 3rd mini album and 2nd comeback is coming! (name, visual and date)

• Anticipate Weeekly's comeback on Wednesday March 17! It's called "We Play"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Note: Tag Me, their debut focused on Monday, ZigZag focused on Jihan who represents Tuesday. Will Shin Jiyoon be the center of Weeekly's 3 title track? Maybe as she represents the 3rd day aka Wednesday!

• Love this news yet I have something that I need to say asap...

dang if APink comeback won't be announced soon I will throw a fit! they debuted in 2011 and we are in 2021, I will be seriously dumbfounded if girls won't make a comeback in early april ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love this news yet I have something that I need to say asap...

dang if APink comeback won't be announced soon I will throw a fit! they debuted in 2011 and we are in 2021, I will be seriously dumbfounded if girls won't make a comeback in early april ;(

Not a pink panda but I get what you're saying also PlayM not capitalizing on Dumhdurum's success and make fans wait like that... That's not too great

• Not a pink panda but I get what you're saying also PlayM not capitalizing on Dumhdurum's success and make fans wait like that... That's not too great

Chorong was interviewed by Solar in november, and then she said that they will be back soon, probably in early 2021, we are already near march and there is no news...

I know that Bomi was filming drama but they ended shooting long time ago, so she not only rested but also is posting vlogs on her youtube channel which means she has time and is bored...

of course contract ends in April 19th so... there is also that...

External Content www.youtube.com

• i cant believe a daileee would get their debut day wrong =/

tag me was released on a tuesday.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!