I NEED TO F***** RANT 😡

• :pepe-comfy::pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-torch: i really should

absolutely. esp if your teacher assigned groups. you should not have to be held accountable for something that isn't your fault.

• I dunno, I've always been a teacher's pet - people knew not to work with me unless they wanted to pull their weight cause I wouldn't give a second thought to letting the teacher know. Many times I'd be graded on my part of the project only if the others in my group just could not get it together, but your teacher needs to know first. And if I did end up doing all the work, I told the teacher that too. The others can get Fs. I'm getting my A.

Honestly never understood what was so bad at being teacher's pet. I got away with a ton of shit too cause I was the favored one. Eh, needed to be anyway - I had to keep my scholarship.

• I remember this one time I had to do a group project with 1 girl and boy that ,well, were together and we were allowed to work on the project only school hours in the library and the whole time those two were talking,every now and then commenting on what IVE been working on (yes that was basically their only contribution). it was so uncomfortable since they were literally flirting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

• group projects were always hell

I found 3 competent people and stayed with them for every project for for the entire uni life

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• then you know what you need to do - do your part and only your part and when it comes time to present

present only your part and say the others have failed to do theirs

• When I did projects at school, the other people in the group would never include me. I felt left out and they never asked me to contribute but had me written down as being involved. They were dicks anyway but I was usually the one having to speak in front of the class for a project I hadn't even participated in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!