Actress Lee Ga Ryung confesses that she's not 35 but actually 43 years old

• Actress Lee Ga Ryung confesses that she's not 35 but actually 43 years old

NISI20220504_0000989781_web_20220504110456_20220504154217628.jpgArticle: Actress Lee Ga Ryung "My real age isn't 35 but 43... I recently fixed my profile"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+65] Boo Hye Ryung ㅜㅜ is 43 years old... how is she so youthful looking...!!!🔥

2. [+3] Hul? I thought she was mid-thirties... I'm so jealous, she's pretty!! ㅎㅎ

3. [+62] She's so youthful 😮😮👏👏

4. [+30] She looks youthful with a classy aura

5. [+19] Wow~~ so youthful~~~~ 👏👏👏

6. [+14] She's super youthful.. I'm jealous

7. [+12] I'd believe it if she said she was in her late twenties... daebak~~

8. [+7] She actually looks like her real age to me 😅

9. [+6] Huh??????

10. [+1] Hmm.. she looks like her age, like someone who's taken real good care of herself 😅😅

-

0001443763_001_20220504110001519.jpg

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• How!? How tf did she pull that off in today's society?

Celebrities used to do this all the time back before the internet and social media existed.

Like, people are still able to get away with this!?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Celebrities used to do this all the time back before the internet and social media existed.

Rebel Wilson lied about her age for years. Finally someone sat down and wrote an article saying "hey wait a minute she said she's this age, but this person said they went to high school with her and they're this age" and someone finally dug up some business records that showed her birthdate.

• Rebel Wilson lied about her age for years. Finally someone sat down and wrote an article saying "hey wait a minute she said she's this age, but this person said they went to high school with her and they're this age" and someone finally dug up some business records that showed her birthdate.

This is what I mean lol.

You can't lie about this stuff anymore. The fact she was able to get away with it with how much K-netz love to "expose" celebrities astounds me.

• This is what I mean lol.

You can't lie about this stuff anymore. The fact she was able to get away with it with how much K-netz love to "expose" celebrities astounds me.

She was able to get away with it because she wasn't popular until she landed a starring role in Love (ft Marriage and Divorce)

• This is what I mean lol.

I think as long as you're well liked that no one really cares. Like if I remember with the Rebel Wilson stuff, it was several years after Pitch Perfect and she was still getting ad deals and good roles when she got exposed. I think it was when she started getting called out for making "body positive" comments that were kind of shaming and some people started turning against her that it really picked up traction.

• I think as long as you're well liked that no one really cares. Like if I remember with the Rebel Wilson stuff, it was several years after Pitch Perfect and she was still getting ad deals and good roles when she got exposed. I think it was when she started getting called out for making "body positive" comments that were kind of shaming and some people started turning against her that it really picked up traction.

Yeah, I don't think most people care. The only ones who really care are the people casting, which is why celebrities lie. But, the audience could care less. And, once you prove you are sellable to the audience, the industry gatekeepers don't care either because...money.

I know of a few celebrities who were exposed for lying about their age, and it really wasn't a big deal. And Rebel is still getting parts even now. I saw a very cringey new movie she has about come out which is about her going back to high school ironically. :eyes:

I think it's on Netflix.

I read an article about it on the main page. It was because of her modelling career and people back then would change their ages in order to get the gigs. So that info was posted online as the official without her knowing.

• She was able to get away with it because she wasn't popular until she landed a starring role in Love (ft Marriage and Divorce)

that drama is the most dramatic makjang i have ever seen. The plot makes no sense

She looks like early 40s in the drama even though she is supposed to be the youngest one out of the wives

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!