Would you rather find out your boyfriend stalking his ex or looking up 100 pics of girls in bikinis?

• E69B3510-6A33-4C50-BD44-D7376BD56A7F.jpeg

F7EA838E-F7CA-43CD-83A8-B65BE254DE25.jpeg

CFFCE8E9-CF69-4573-AABE-53C299EBE0B3.jpeg

7BD60564-EE36-42C0-A619-41E4A2F55EF5.jpeg

CF053240-C543-4201-8185-1D4855EBC81D.jpeg

A41C4E5B-7F9F-474E-A7BC-057B7823C3D4.jpeg

0B6DF14A-9F27-430C-AB99-51B49F43E33A.jpeg

65ADB3B2-302F-4FF8-844D-B7AACDB06C2F.jpeg

theqoo

-I'd rather find out him stalking his ex girlfriend...

-#2 for the same reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not choosing either one...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-#1... It's normal to be curious about what your ex is up toㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ex girlfriend is someone he had a relationship with before. On the otherhand, him looking up pics of girls in bikinis is just like us looking up pics of celebrities. I think the latter is better.

-Whoa... This is a tough question but honestly I'd rather find out him stalking his ex girlfriend

-I think the ex girlfriend one is better... If he's looking up pics of 100 girls in bikini it just makes him a pervert. I'd lose my feeling right away.

-Well, I also look up pics of male models with hot bodies anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm choosing the latter with the same reason

-I can understand him stalking his ex but looking up pics of girls in bikinis only makes him a pervert...

-100 pics of girls in bikis are just... I'd lose respect for him as a human

-We all cen be curious about our exes but #2 is... a big no;;

-I'd still be able to understand if it's only 10 pics, but 100 pics are... F*ck... That means he probably stays up late to look up those picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2 is better

atleast he is horny not a creep stalker

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtube.com

Time to explore my liking towards women:lovec: :blushing:

Desbundar

• you had me at my boyfriend!!!!

I never knew he existed till now

So would you rather wifey looks up ex or search up 100 kpop boys shirtless

• the looking up at the ex is worse because oh well the girls on bikini he could never go to them lmao

but the ex? eeer its weird?? because besides looking like a stalker he hasn't forgot about his ex? :pepe-cop:

thats how I see it

• Both are bad. I'd understand looking at girls photos but a 100 bikini pics is extreme and sounds like he has a problem. The other option is too creepy unless they meant stalking on social media which is normal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!