Who are safe from this wave of bullying scandals?

• maybe BTS no one is dumb enough to go after BTS. if they were to go after BTS it’d be Jungkook because netizens just hate him for some reasons

They'd be the best target actually. If I have evidence I'd go after them cos :moneyk::moneyk::moneyk:.

5 million dollars for my silence would be enough.

• Idols admitted to have bullied?!?? Who tf?

To being bullied. For example Taemin from Shinee. He debuted when he was 14 so he got bullied by the boys because he was famous and the girls kept on trying to touch him and take pictures etc. (Not a shawol from back then but I came across these kinda stories so it was the one I thought of first.)

• nobody is safe

I watched this korea youtuber explained why there's so many bullying victims came out in sk lately. Apparently it started when 2 korean volley ball player who's a bully got caught. they were fired from their club and banned from entering any volley event as anything, even as a coach. That punishment made a lot of other bully victim to speak up. This didn't happend in entertaiment industry only but it's everywhere, from ordinary worker to goverment official

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!