Hidden Gems #6: Blink Blink by Unicorn

• Today's song is Blink Blink by Unicorn

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also here's the dance practice video because the official MV is kinda seizure-inducing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of the catchiest Kpop songs EVER! Ever since it came out I will just randomly get the chorus stuck in my head.

Unicorn Releases Dance Version for 'Blink Blink' Music Video

Unicorn was a 5 membered girl group that debuted in 2015. I remember April, MyB, Unicorn, and DIA all debuted like within the same week. I had high hopes for all of them and welp, only April is still charting somewhat decently. When they made their comeback in 2016 they lost a member. Some of the members post vocal covers and stuff but not super active nowadays.

Taglist:

minigee

bangmenah

Previous episodes

Edited 2 times, last by Hopkinz ().

• Kinda mad they did not get to do much

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!