โ€œWhen will Aespa sing live?โ€ ๐Ÿคก

• having a backtrack doesn't mean the performances isn't live lol. it is easy to tell the Psycho video was live with a backtrack. the Forever videos howere sound like they were processed and tweaked around to be perfected before release, which is a common practice in kpop.

i'm sure Aespa's time will come when they'll give us genuine live performances like all their SM seniors

Also, to add insult to injury you and some people are assuming aespa have the same stability as everyone else, wait you're assuming everyone has the same stability and clarity when singing???? Make it make sense, that's like saying Beyonce and Mariah have the same stability and clarity. No. Both amazing singers but clearly Beyonce is more stable and clear whilst performing, I love RV but need to realise there will be better singers with stronger trained vocal techniques, it's actually not hard to dance and sing stable. That's why it's recommended you to sing whilst running/ on treadmill, practise makes perfect, and aespa have 100 percent had a lot of practise even prior to joining SM.

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

รฆ- "๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• , ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ" -๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•’ -รฆ

Edited once, last by evo-evolution ().

• Huh? I Never said that? you literally stated an argument I never said then agreed with my argument but then counted argued with my OG statement. let me repeat, Backtrack is always there even when live, reasons why people sing with backtrack but you can hear their voice separately is because they are singing out of key and backtrack is too loud, example the links you've shown. They aren't singing in key at all and you can hear the originally backtracks (yes they are dancing and it's not easy no one said it was) But then compare that to My links with both RV and Aespa, where both have backtracks but you can barely hear them because they're singing IN KEY. aespa have provided people with LIVE especially this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when you clearly hear them breathing to loud into the microphones. May wanna sharper vocal understanding

:siptear:

they weren't singing off key, you can hear two separate sounds simply because they were singing live over the backtrack and the live singing was louder than the backtrack. i am sorry to break it to you but that's how genuine live performances sound like. if you can't hear two sounds overlapping (the live singing and the backtrack) then chances are the performance isn't live, which is a sure fire way to tell that someone is actually lipsynching.

breathing sounds don't prove anything, singers still have to breathe when recording in a studio lol.

• they weren't singing off key, you can hear two separate sounds simply because they were singing live over the backtrack and the live singing was louder than the backtrack. i am sorry to break it to you but that's how genuine live performances sound like. if you can't hear two sounds overlapping (the live singing and the backtrack) then chances are the performance isn't live, which is a sure fire way to tell that someone is actually lipsynching.

breathing sounds don't prove anything, singers still have to breathe when recording in a studio lol.

HUHHH? RV were sooo singing off key and shaky during that peek-a-boo performance? also, you hear two separate vocals because the BACKTRACK was loud and they were off key, genuine Live? in what world please? Go listen to any Live performance from Any artist? even talent shows if you must, singling live does not require two separate vocals? LOOOOL the backtrack doesn't need to be loud to know someones singing live and that's A way, Not the ONLY way? I think you need to do your researching into vocal techniques and realise backtracks can be used very faintly and blended in with the live vocals so long as they sing IN KEY. And breathing sounds prove everything when they literally have static echos into the microphone LOL there's no way ever that can be prerecorded? The hell you on about sis?

:pepe-peek::pepe-joy:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

รฆ- "๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• , ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ" -๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•’ -รฆ

• Also, to add insult to injury you and some people are assuming aespa have the same stability as everyone else, wait you're assuming everyone has the same stability and clarity when singing???? Make it make sense, that's like saying Beyonce and Mariah have the same stability and clarity. No. Both amazing singers but clearly Beyonce is more stable and clear whilst performing, I love RV but need to realise there will be better singers with stronger trained vocal techniques, it's actually not hard to dance and sing stable. That's why it's recommended you to sing whilst running/ on treadmill, practise makes perfect, and aespa have 100 percent had a lot of practise even prior to joining SM.

:whatr:

i haven't compared them to each other or even hinted at that. i was simply demonstrating what REAL live performances sound like while using other 3rd generation SM groups because those are the only 3rd generation ones i care about and because they have some of the best live performances (singing wise) imo. you are the ones doing the unnecessary comparison. And for the 2nd time i'll tell you to stop treating me like i am dragging Aespa, this is insane , i am literally a fan and i have been supporting them since debut because i GENUINELY like them. i just am not too blinded with bias to deny that none of their official performances was genuinely live. we have had a similar discussion over this before and i concluded that we will never see eye to eye in this regard so please let's just agree to disagree and move on.

• HUHHH? RV were sooo singing off key and shaky during that peek-a-boo performance? also, you hear two separate vocals because the BACKTRACK was loud and they were off key, genuine Live? in what world please? Go listen to any Live performance from Any artist? even talent shows if you must, singling live does not require two separate vocals? LOOOOL the backtrack doesn't need to be loud to know someones singing live and that's A way, Not the ONLY way? I think you need to do your researching into vocal techniques and realise backtracks can be used very faintly and blended in with the live vocals so long as they sing IN KEY. And breathing sounds prove everything when they literally have static echos into the microphone LOL there's no way ever that can be prerecorded? The hell you on about sis?

:pepe-peek::pepe-joy:

you obviously have no idea what genuine live singing sounds like in kpop. i have been watching kpop performances for over a decade now and i can tell when someone is singing live with my eyes closes. people like you are the reason kpop is plagued with the horrible practice that is lipsynching to prerecorded vocals. sounding perfectly like the backtrack or the studio recording while dancing on stage is unrealistic, it is HUMANLY impossible. the performances i posted actually are high quality by kpop standards but you are most likely used to the shit that is lipsynching to prerecorded vocals which most newer kpop fans think is live singing, that's why you are sneering at those RV and NCT performances.

• i haven't compared them to each other or even hinted at that. i was simply demonstrating what REAL live performances sound like while using other 3rd generation SM groups because those are the only 3rd generation ones i care about and because they have some of the best live performances (singing wise) imo. you are the ones doing the unnecessary comparison. And for the 2nd time i'll tell you to stop treating me like i am dragging Aespa, this is insane , i am literally a fan and i have been supporting them since debut because i GENUINELY like them. i just am not too blinded with bias to deny that none of their official performances was genuinely live. we have had a similar discussion over this before and i concluded that we will never see eye to eye in this regard so please let's just agree to disagree and move on.

This is very little to do with aespa actually, but your ignorance to think two different people would have the same vocal capacity all because they are from the same lebel??? that makes no sense what so ever, not even the slightest. Have you ever considered outside factors, like training from young age, or naturally talented singer? You sounded very determined to state because their rookies or haven't been in the public for as long, technically they couldn't sound as stable as they do and because its crystal clear it doesn't sound real :| agree to disagree, but you should realise if two people are trained by the same vocal instructor it doesn't mean they will reach the same heights. Selugi couldn't sing before She joined SM, actually only Joy and Wendy could. aespa all had vocal training from young ages prior joining SM but everyones so in denial how stable they sound because they're RV juniors? LOOOOL Ok anyways let me make this clear aespa and RV were just subheadings but the overall title is about your ignorance to think a persons stability in singing is a gift from their company, because it really isn't

:pepe-tea:

• you obviously have no idea what genuine live singing sounds like in kpop. i have been watching kpop performances for over a decade now and i can tell when someone is singing live with my eyes closes. people like you are the reason kpop is plagued with the horrible practice that is lipsynching to prerecorded vocals. sounding perfectly like the backtrack or the studio recording while dancing on stage is unrealistic, it is HUMANLY impossible. the performances i posted actually are high quality by kpop standards but you are most likely used to the shit that is lipsynching to prerecorded vocals which most newer kpop fans think is live singing, that's why you are sneering at those RV and NCT performances.

LOOOOOOOOOOL you've played yourself, this has nothing to do with kpop, you just sound hella ignorant now. So because they're kpop idols their singing can't be amazing? and newer kpop fans? me thats been stanning SNSD?? you're clearly making very little sense and strange strange assumptions and have taken this all too personal for the clear reason being you know there's truth to what's been typed. Best just let sleeping dogs lay and stay tuned I guess

:pepe-use-head::pepe-smug:

• This is very little to do with aespa actually, but your ignorance to think two different people would have the same vocal capacity all because they are from the same lebel??? that makes no sense what so ever, not even the slightest. Have you ever considered outside factors, like training from young age, or naturally talented singer? You sounded very determined to state because their rookies or haven't been in the public for as long, technically they couldn't sound as stable as they do and because its crystal clear does feel real it isn't :| agree to disagree but you should Realise if two people are trained by the same vocal instructor it doesn't mean they will reach the same heights. Selugi couldn't sing before She joined SM, actually only Joy and Wendy could. aespa all had vocal training from young ages prior joining SM but everyones so in denial how stable they sound because they're RV juniors? LOOOOL Ok anyways let me make this clear aespa and RV were just subheadings but the overall title is about your ignorance to think a persons stability in singing is a gift from their company, because it really isn't

lmfao this is hilarious

for the 2nd time, i was not comparing them. i was merely saying that they are NOT singing genuinely live now but they will end up doing so just like what happened with other SM groups.

if you think Aespa performances, especially the Black Mamaba ones sound that clear and stable because of the member are simply that stable then, boy, youre in for a shocking discovery once they start singing genuinely live.

your and other kpop fans' unrealistic standards are the reason kpop groups do nothing but lipsynch nowadays.

• Ok this is getting very messy and my original argument which you clearly didn't understand or didn't bother to read properly went unnoticed. Right now this is about thinking people can only sing live when you can only hear two vocals, I suggest you go listen to Koreas the voice. Next, questioning aespa stability because it was too unrealistic and clear, again you played yourself cause that's just the stupidest Statement I've read today. No one said they never had backtrack but to argue with the clarity from their training and AGAIN considering all 4 have been singing way before joining SM is a huge insult and again clear ignorance. Believe what you must, thats your business, but don't ever down play progress and hard work of people that make them the talent they are because 'It sounds too good and it's unrealistic' to YOUR ears.....

:pepe-back-away:

• Ok this is getting very messy and my original argument which you clearly didn't understand or didn't bother to read properly went unnoticed. Right now this is about thinking people can only sing live when you can only hear two vocals, I suggest you go listen to Koreas the voice. Next, questioning aespa stability because it was too unrealistic and clear, again you played yourself cause that's just the stupidest Statement I've read today. No one said they never had backtrack but to argue with the clarity from their training and AGAIN considering all 4 have been singing way before joining SM is a huge insult and again clear ignorance. Believe what you must, thats your business, but don't ever down play progress and hard work of people that make them the talent they are because 'It sounds too good and it's unrealistic' to YOUR ears.....

:pepe-back-away:

I honestly donโ€™t see the offense you see in Chounimโ€™s posts. His/her comparison were in the editing process that went through the videos not the ability of the singers themselves in the way they sing so itโ€™s not like that comparison means Aespa will sing the same as their seniors because theyโ€™re on the same company but rather the videos in the future would be even clearer in the way they are edited. The bg and processing would be lower allowing their raw vocals to shine. I really donโ€™t see whatโ€™s offensive or wrong in that. Nor is that undermining Aespa. I am sure that user knows theyโ€™re good vocalists. He/she isnโ€™t saying they are not as good and will improve with time but rather say that they will show it just like the othersโ€™ did. Comparing SM groups not because โ€œthey have the same stability โ€œ but because unfortunately they always go through the same process of people doubting them until they release more content that canโ€™t be disputed anymore. Considering the handling of what yo do and what not in these stages are dealt mostly by the company people, I think itโ€™s a fair comparison.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ใ•ใ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†

ย  ย ย lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• I honestly donโ€™t see the offense you see in Chounimโ€™s posts. His/her comparison were in the editing process that went through the videos not the ability of the singers themselves in the way they sing so itโ€™s not like that comparison means Aespa will sing the same as their seniors because theyโ€™re on the same company but rather the videos in the future would be even clearer in the way they are edited. The bg and processing would be lower allowing their raw vocals to shine. I really donโ€™t see whatโ€™s offensive or wrong in that. No is that undermining Aespa. I am sure that user knows theyโ€™re good vocalists. Comparing SM groups not because โ€œthey have the same stability โ€œ but because unfortunately they always go through the same process of people doubting them until they release more content that canโ€™t be disputed anymore.

This Is going to be long :sleeping: Firstly, they were too fast to not read what I wrote in clear English, and in fact agreed with my OG statement whilst dismissing whatever phantom statement they conjured from heaven knows where. Secondly, they proceeded to say, with confidence, that singing live is confirmed by the sound of LIVE vocals, along with the BACKTRACK. To me this is garbage because that doesn't only represent live, and they've actively left out the volume of backtrack which is related. Thirdly, they proceeded to state RV peek-a-boo performance was stable, I have been singing for a long time, that was not stable, Live yes, in key, BIG NO, LOL. LASTLY, They downplayed Aespa's live performance as well as any other kpop idol who sings live professionally because they are blinded with ignorance that all kpop idols use loud backtrack vocals along with live in order for it to be live, which is soooooooooooo incorrect :rolleyes:

• I honestly donโ€™t see the offense you see in Chounimโ€™s posts. His/her comparison were in the editing process that went through the videos not the ability of the singers themselves in the way they sing so itโ€™s not like that comparison means Aespa will sing the same as their seniors because theyโ€™re on the same company but rather the videos in the future would be even clearer in the way they are edited. The bg and processing would be lower allowing their raw vocals to shine. I really donโ€™t see whatโ€™s offensive or wrong in that. Nor is that undermining Aespa. I am sure that user knows theyโ€™re good vocalists. He/she isnโ€™t saying they are not as good and will improve with time but rather say that they will show it just like the othersโ€™ did. Comparing SM groups not because โ€œthey have the same stability โ€œ but because unfortunately they always go through the same process of people doubting them until they release more content that canโ€™t be disputed anymore. Considering the handling of what yo do and what not in these stages are dealt mostly by the company people, I think itโ€™s a fair comparison.

OOOOHH SIS I missed out they had the audacity to question my knowledge of kpop and kpop vocals, as if singing is different in every country :|

:pepe-peek:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!