is it a must to have a lot of friend to avoid being bullied

• Its harder to bully people who have friends. Bullying is rarely 1 vs 1. Its usually 1 vs group because 1 person has harder time to defend themselves meanwhile a support group (friends) will give backup and bully wont get the satisfaction

• Generally chances of getting bullied are definitely smaller if you have a lot of friends.

But it doesn't mean that if you don't, you'll definitely get bullied. At least from what i've seen. But i realize that it's different everwhere. From what i've read and heard, i feel like where i grew up there wasn't that much bullying, at least not that severe.

but ppl get lesser friend as they grow up - right?

• Its harder to bully people who have friends. Bullying is rarely 1 vs 1. Its usually 1 vs group because 1 person has harder time to defend themselves meanwhile a support group (friends) will give backup and bully wont get the satisfaction

WHAT IF YOUR FRIEND DOES NOT care abt u :angryr:

• Idk, I never really had many friends but people would barely bully me only once did I get bullied and it was because of my race, but other than that, nobody tried to bully me but I think it’s bcuz I’m taller than a lot of girls and boys and I think bullies are mostly midgets so I guess they leave me alone bcuz I could stomp on them

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• generally speaking, yes. If your group of friends are mid-popular or more liked then it’s unlikely that you’ll get bullied. If you’re part of the “weird kids”, then your whole group can be verbally bullied or be seen as inferior. I’ve never been bullied myself, but i’ve seen it happen to others. So you would be safer if you had more people to defend you, but again, it depends on how ballsy the bully is or how far they’re willing to go.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not sure it's a must but having friends generally helps with not being perceived as weird. If you don't have many friends it tends to make people think that there's something a little off about you, which can be the reason for bullying to start in the first place.

You can of course have lots of friends and still become a target for some other reason, but I do think it significantly reduces the risk. Bullies rarely choose victims who might end up winning the fight.

• It makes sense as bullies are usually cowards who wanna abuse their own strengths like being bigger/stronger, popular, have a group of other bullies, or have rich/influential parents. They wanna pick on someone who won't fight back and take whatever they dish out on their victims. If they pick on someone stronger mentally or physically or with friends/influence, they would suffer immediate consequences.

Picking on someone with lot of friends is counterproductive for bullies unless they have enough power to take down everyone in that group. This would be basically a gang/faction war.

I had a case where a new kid was acting as a bully in the church. I was one of the targets as I was new there too. I retaliated when he crossed the line, so he had to move to a different target. Dunno why he was such a stupid bully. Thinking about it, I wonder why. Anyway, the new target had lot of friends, so it backfired big as he became isolated by the other kids and the teens who took care of use would keep an eye on him. He eventually quit the church.

• is there a need to fight unless if they destroyed your life :whatr:

Well, I think we need to fight at least. They will keep bullying you after they test the 1st time at you and find that you will not fight back. They will keep coming for you since they assume you an easy target

• Idk, I never really had many friends but people would barely bully me only once did I get bullied and it was because of my race, but other than that, nobody tried to bully me but I think it’s bcuz I’m taller than a lot of girls and boys and I think bullies are mostly midgets so I guess they leave me alone bcuz I could stomp on them

wanna see u stomp on em :wilds:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!