Do you think going dutch on expenses makes a relationship less romantic?

• Nah prefer going norwegian

Is Norwegian code for robbing your date?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always paid my half. Not least of all because I didn't want to run the risk of having someone misinterpret things and believe that I'd later repay them in some other way.

My husband and I share the money we earn, though. It all goes into the same account.

• communication communication communication

the issue isn't who pays or 50/50 or whatever it's the communication that the parties have before that decision is made

if both people are mature enough and discuss things beforehand and come to an agreement of 50/50 great

if people go into a relationship expecting but not discussing whether the "richer" one pays or whatever that's where the problems arise due to the mismatch in expectations

• i don`t think it is unromantic to pay half of everthing if you and your love one exchange sometimes, a heartfelt present. It doesn`t have to be expensive.

it can be silly things like, i saw this pen and i thought you would like it

Adorable Cat Playing With Yarn Gel Pens 3 Pc Cute Cat Pens | Etsy

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• what me and my bf do is split date expenses and stuff. But we still buy each other gifts, if we are hanging out at one of our places and order food, who ever doesn't pay for food that time just buys next time. dont care about amounts or anything

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wouldn't know, I'm not a romantic person in the slightest. I prefer paying 50/50 but if someone is determined to pay the whole thing then I let them but I don't really view that as romantic in the slightest.

I dislike being bought things generally so it would never work for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!