NME reviews D.O.'s Empathy.....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link :- https://www.nme.com/reviews/al…iew-rose-kyungsoo-3006101?

Article :-

Now those who check reviews before hearing the music, Check this album out....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• ''It might have taken D.O. nearly a decade to release his solo album, but ‘Empathy’ is certainly well worth the wait. It’s an excellent, unblemished body of work full of emotions from one of the most underrated K-pop vocalists of this generation, and hopefully it signals that D.O.’s musical journey is only just beginning.''

This is such a good review

:pepe-sad:

Indeed this is only the beginning. Kyungsoo has so much potential I can't wait to hear more from him

:lover1:

• it's a good review but she made a mistake when she said It's Love is co-composed by Jae, but he co-composed My Love not It's Love. Which I guess that's an easy mistake to make, but My Love sounds way more like something Jae would write than It's Love lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!