[enter-talk] EXPOSER WHO TWEETED ABOUT KIM GARAM GOT SUED

• [enter-talk] EXPOSER WHO TWEETED ABOUT KIM GARAM GOT SUED

AVvXsEgUgpi9KZ7ILCxP9m1Oe1F1uQPbABfS9nL5NolnlGB6ez0UD8JVPSnbXEV9IUi8oPLe4DsboBNpkuRUfhWpBk73kD1uoKo4cmrSA6oAgtuZ4yC39zmtRXFPhAsbK8FG5PyHzMXXloMkXP6C6wdTm9sCUhjpdMYw82JjNJxknPzbeUbyn6g_bxfq-F8j=s16000

"I got sued... my mom just called me.

[HYBE/Source Music's statement denying Kim Garam's bullying rumors]

The owner of the tweet was Kim Garam's classmate and the person who exposed her. And they just posted a tweet about getting sued"

post response:

[+351][-13]

original post: here

1. [+311, -6]

Wow HYBE is seriously evil..

2. [+209, -2]

ㅋㅋㅋ it's gonna destroy the public' opinion even more

3. [+196, -2]

A turn off

4. [+141, 0]

But isn't it a fact that she was an iljin? But Source Music said that she was the victim in their official statement which is way too disgusting

5. [+75, 0]

They can sue all they want but that person will be innocent no matter what. They are just using this to scare minors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+65, 0]

Suing a minor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously crazy

7. [+62, 0]

But seeing this makes me even more disgusted?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did they sue them for defamation?

• If they got proof then they should not be scared, if they dont have proof then good riddance?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If they got proof then they should not be scared, if they dont have proof then good riddance?

I don't think those few pics are going to be enough in court.

But seriously, the accuser is a minor? I didn't know that, but then again that makes sense. If the court rules against the accuser then they are in big trouble. Not only will they be paying a hefty price but the accuser will have a hard time getting into a good college/university.

• I don't think those few pics are going to be enough in court.

But seriously, the accuser is a minor? I didn't know that, but then again that makes sense. If the court rules against the accuser then they are in big trouble. Not only will they be paying a hefty price but the accuser will have a hard time getting into a good college/university.

The pics were not about the bullying to begin with

The only way they can dig themselves out of this is if there is a school report or committee to back up their claim.

Also the 2nd part is likely not true, bc of the minor law in SK, the accuser identity will be protected even if found guilty. Like there is a reason these people are too brave for their own good.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The pics were not about the bullying to begin with

The only way they can dig themselves out of this is if there is a school report or committee to back up their claim.

Also the 2nd part is likely not true, bc of the minor law in SK, the accuser identity will be protected even if found guilty. Like there is a reason these people are too brave for their own good.

wait seriously? Damn, I feel like here in the U.S, you would have a hard time getting into a good college if you have a record like that since colleges/universities here do a background check on their applicants.

• wait seriously? Damn, I feel like here in the U.S, you would have a hard time getting into a good college if you have a record like that since colleges/universities here do a background check on their applicants.

yeah there was a few articles back then that people hated the minor laws in SK

Minors do get away with tons of shit

• In Korea, you can be sued for defamation even if your allegations are true.

If that was the case, other big ass companies like JYP and Cube wouldnt have lost their defamation cases

• If that was the case, other big ass companies like JYP and Cube wouldnt have lost their defamation cases

According to Article 307 of South Korea’s Criminal Act, a person who publicly reveals facts that are damaging to another person is subject to punishment. Even if the statement is true, Article 310 of the Criminal Act specifies that a person is exonerated from defamation only if these facts are true and solely for the interest of the public.

• According to Article 307 of South Korea’s Criminal Act, a person who publicly reveals facts that are damaging to another person is subject to punishment. Even if the statement is true, Article 310 of the Criminal Act specifies that a person is exonerated from defamation only if these facts are true and solely for the interest of the public.

Interesting, so the suing really proves nothing to people on the outside

TWICE

30glhdbncad91.gif

• According to Article 307 of South Korea’s Criminal Act, a person who publicly reveals facts that are damaging to another person is subject to punishment. Even if the statement is true, Article 310 of the Criminal Act specifies that a person is exonerated from defamation only if these facts are true and solely for the interest of the public.

People who accused Lia and Soojin had about 0 proof and Cube and JYP still lost defamation suits

There is either more to that law or that they are claiming its for the public interest due to the other party being a public figure.

People are extremely simplifying a small paragraph

• 1. [+311, -6]

Wow HYBE is seriously evil..

2. [+209, -2]

ㅋㅋㅋ it's gonna destroy the public' opinion even more

7. [+62, 0]

But seeing this makes me even more disgusted?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did they sue them for defamation?

Is there something that I'm missing about korean perspective on suits? Suits for something like this is common even in china, where the civil court is famously broken...

is it because they're suing a minor?

IMO this doesn't even illicit that much of a reaction in me. Suing for defamation is one way to go about dispelling rumors and setting the record straight. If they have facts then they should be fine, if they don't well then 活该.

5. [+75, 0]

They can sue all they want but that person will be innocent no matter what. They are just using this to scare minors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Maybe its because of presumed innocence? :whatr:

• 5. [+75, 0]

6. [+65, 0]

Suing a minor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously crazy

Why do people pull the minor card? That has nothing to do with it.

We'll see how this turns out.

• Wow, so knetz are saying that if it's a minor saying someone else is a bully, we should... just believe them and not sue for the truth because... apparently minors can't lie and you are barbaric for suggesting that by suing them.

Can Garam tell the press that the person who said that stuff about her is a bully too? An even bigger one!!! Cause she's a minor, everyone must believe her, so now it's all cancelled out!

Replace the society with these knetz.

comb.io - A Pharaoh to Remember

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!